[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>depressed >spend money on tech shit I don't need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ipuh.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
ipuh.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>depressed
>spend money on tech shit I don't need to alleviate the feeling
>no I'm just going to feel empty inside when it finally arrives in the mail
>>
>>60001709
>>>/r9k/
You sad faggit.
>>
take vitamin d3
>>
File: BROS.jpg (1MB, 720x932px) Image search: [Google]
BROS.jpg
1MB, 720x932px
This is my life in a nutshell.

You forgot to add

>argue on a Portuguese water dog forum all day with autists who hate Chinese and Indians for stealing their jobs and accuse you of being one
>>
>>60001709
Are you NEET?
>>
>>60001709
I was really depressed and miserable too until I went out a couple nights for longs walks, climbed a few buildings and killed a dog with a rock. There really isn't a greater pleasure than killing something. I just wish I could have stuck around to observe it's death.

Now I'm studying, getting straight honours and getting fitter and stronger every day.
>>
>>60001899
try killing yourself next
>>
Work out.

Eat vegetables.
>>
I know those feels.

I'm currently addicted to buying cheap business laptops.
>>
>>60001709
kill yourself

i fucking swear you retards have the solution in front of you and are oblivious about it.

just fucking do it. hang yourself. drink bleach. shoot yourself in the head. jump off a bridge or tall building
>>
just go outside
>>
>>60001709
Jesus saves
>>
Go to /csg/ and learn the art of buying cheap chink shit. It will fill the void.
>>
You should work out.

>>60002166
This. You're still filling the void, but for pennies on the dollar!
>>
>>60001709
You need to start working out op. Also consume less sugar. Trust me you will feel amazing

A lost of people that are """"depressed"""" are just unhealthy
>>
>>60002374
Yeah most of the time they just feel like shit and confuse that with depression.

If you are crying for no reason and just don't respond to people when they talk to you, thats depressed.
>>
>>60003518
Depression is when you don't feel anything, like literally, you don't feel nothing and days just go by, you can't even wake up, and just spend your days inside your room, you don't have the will to do anything. It's not the same as being or feeling sad.
T. Actually depressed person.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.