[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thirty years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

is late to learn programming?
>>
>>60001173
Yeap. Is late even for find a reason for still live.
>>
Yes but it's not too late to learn English.
>>
File: 3ke09qmxl3sy.jpg (43KB, 750x698px)
3ke09qmxl3sy.jpg
43KB, 750x698px
>>60001173
Get off 4chins and do it OP, stop asking. Starting late will force you to be humbled by your younger peers, but that humble and curious approach is what will sustain your career if you end up liking it.
>>
Your life is basically over wow.

If you aren't programming before learning how to walk you have no chance. Everyone DREAMS in code nowadays. You can't do ANYTHING at 30 years of age, 18 is the cutoff point for learning and careers.
>>
>>60001201
>>
Yes. Once you turn 15 or so, your brain shuts off and you lose the ability to ever learn anything new. You certainly can't possibly pick up something as nuanced and complex as Python. Just give up now old man
>>
>>60001173
Good time to commit suicide, dude
Do it
>>
>>60001173
Yes, should've started at half your current age, now fuck off.
>>
unless you're a programming savant it's too late to pick up programming as a primary professional skill. you could pick up the basics.
>>
>>60001173
Pretty much, yes.
I'm only 20, programming since 2013, currently studying meme theoretical computer science, yet I still feel like a fucking pajeet.

Im still hoping that by the time Im 30 I will have enough knowledge and skill to actually be employable on a non-meme, serious job.

It's far too late for you friend.

Except if you wanna be a webDev pajeet. Then go for it.>>60001199
>>
>>60001173
If you have to ask then yes
>>
File: PEvuUad[1].jpg (121KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
PEvuUad[1].jpg
121KB, 1102x967px
Don't listen to these autists OP,
I'm 25, I started learning programming a year and a half ago, and I'm now a Jr. Full stack Developer.

Granted, I was a Sysadmin before this so I atleast know some shit.
>>
It's not too late to become a pajeet.
>>
>>60001619
>Jr. Full stack Developer.
Ruby doesn't count as real programming

Every retard can learn to make for loops on ten levels of abstraction
>>
>>60001619

Woops typo.

As long as you know your shit (Dream in code, combinatronics, base 2 to hexadecimal conversion with ease) you should be just fine, basic knowledge shit, y'know
>>
File: oooowauuh.jpg (44KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
oooowauuh.jpg
44KB, 640x616px
>>60001663
>Ruby doesn't count as real programming
Kill yourself unless you solely mean rails for frontend and then kill yourself anyways but at least you aren't wrong. Ruby isn't a bad language in and of itself, and it's certainly "programming" despite where you elitist fucks try to move the goalpost on any given day.
>>
>>60001759
>Ruby isn't a bad language in and of itself
That's where you're wrong, kid.

Ruby is useless shit, even in highlevel scripting context. Python is literally better for a degree of measure.
>>
>>60001173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqWFYOxjZ54
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.