[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when I graduate CS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 12313452346345.jpg (106KB, 1254x902px) Image search: [Google]
12313452346345.jpg
106KB, 1254x902px
What happens when I graduate CS?
>>
you will work with pajeets to deliver enterprise solution app.
>>
>>59997486
you turn into a super saiyan
>>
File: this.png (77KB, 357x162px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
77KB, 357x162px
>>59997486
breger second
>>
>>59997486
You become NEET.
>>
Unless you know mandarin or indian, nothing.
>>
>>59998736
I know mandarin. What does that leave me? I'm still shit at programming
>>
Nothing if you don't do any CS-related projects outside of your degree.
>>
>>59998736
>indian

Nah

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/95-engineers-in-india-unfit-for-software-development-jobs-study/article9652211.ece
>>
Go to graduate school and become a real computer scientist. Work with other computer scientists on research and solving the unsolved computer science programs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_computer_science

Your school should pay you to do graduate school. If they don't find a school that does. They exist and you're dumb to pay for it.
>>
>>59997486
You'll realize the job market is flooded with CS graduates to the point you'll struggle to get a decent job, and even the low end jobs are tough because they all get outsourced to Pajeets.

Unless you have a portfolio of work setting you apart then it's gonna suck.
>>
>>59997486
you get an autism certificate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.