[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to work for 11-12 hours a day, 4 days a week >stare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471053143761.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1471053143761.png
42KB, 846x592px
>go to work for 11-12 hours a day, 4 days a week
>stare at monitors and bathe in the artificial glow all day
>come home and stare at monitors until bed
>rub one out, sleep
>spend all my weekends at home staring at monitors all day
>>
i have to say, you have the life mate.

some people would kill to have what youve got
>>
>>59994880
What's your point? You want more SOMA?
>>
>>59994895
That living the tech life is pretty shit. All I do is stare at displays and work on devices, probably 90% of you guys do the same.
>>
>>59994880
living the dream. i'm envy you, op. not joking.

not technology, tho
>>>/r9k/
>>
You will probably never understand how much the kikes are responsible for the emptiness you feel.
>>
>>59994927
Was a /pol/ user for years until the donald infestation
>>
>>59994935
This
How many times can someone be called a shill?
>>
>>59994925
Met oily geek woman and breed oily awkward kids
>>
>>59994994
Meet
>>
>>59994925
none of that is inherently shit. you're probably getting your depression from your wagecuck life.
>>
>>59995007
Well at least I get to work on real production devices instead of just pretending like you
>>
File: 1462527165566.gif (989KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462527165566.gif
989KB, 500x281px
>>59995035
>Well at least I get to work

Is that what your boss told you?
>>
>>59994891
Oh yeah. 12 year olds who have a curfew and can't play Overwatch past 10:00
>>
>>59995057
I unironically enjoy my job.
>>
>>59995067
My only advice to you (if you are OP) is to have an exercise regime and join a sports team. Also, make changes to your diet.

Do you a strength training program like Starting Strength, and join a sports team like soccer or maybe a hiking club.

Change your diet by reducing the amount of sugar you eat and eat more wholesome food like meat (pork/ham/bacon, eggs, beef, chicken) and vegetables. Make sure you are sleeping 8 hours a day, and try walking for an hour early in the morning in the afternoon if you are not training. Walking won't impede your training.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.