[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsung J7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>Bought a used, a Samsung J7
>Pretty cheap
>Boot up
>Get a message about having to connect to a google account because of attempted format
>I don't have the last owner's logins
>He blocked my number
>Blocked by FRP Protection or something.
Won't even let me rewrite the rom
6.0.1 Android
>>
Phone is blocked by FRP, I meant.

Anyone got any clue on what I can do ?
>>
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
>>59988162
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
>>59988143
Give it back Tyrone
>>
I have no way of getting in touch with him, and it was a pretty good deal.
>>
>>59988143
Try entering recovery mode ans resetting the device from there
>>
Give it back DeShawn.
>>
>>59988227
Tried, no luck.
Apparently, the system blocks it if you don't log in with the gmail or something. Every time I do it and reboot the phone, it gives me the same error. Nothing changes.
>>
>>59988143
Give it back, Ty'Quavius.
>>
>>59988259
What about fastboot?
>>
>>59988286
Gonna try that right now
>>
>>59988143
Give it back, DaQuan
>>
>>59988143
Give back the phone, rapefugee
>>
Give it back, Tyrone/Ahmed
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>59988199
As you can see it wasnt and he probably doesnt know the login either top fucking kek
>>
fastboot format it

otherwise take it apart and sell the parts
>>
>>59988199
>I have no way of getting in touch with him, and it was a pretty good deal.
I think it's pretty obvious that this is a stolen device. He sold it to you for cheap and he blocked your number. If that wasn't enough, then another one of your posts makes it abundantly clear.
>>59988143
>>Get a message about having to connect to a google account because of attempted format
He stole it, tried to reset it, hit the same wall you did. Then he decided to sell it to some poor, unsuspecting sucker like you. Report it to the authorities and hope he didn't use a burner phone. That way you might get your money back.
>>
This thread is pure gold.
Also, if you stole it, give it back, Tyrone.
If the seller was Tyrone you are fugged.
>>
Not hard at all to bypass that. Email me at [email protected]
>>
>>59988286
Fastboot doesnt work.
>>
Did you just double post on the same post?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.