[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this OS is a joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (12KB, 419x185px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 419x185px
this OS is a joke
>>
what the fuck jesus OP lol are you stupid just disable it

I mean come on nigga you just need to run some flavor of the month third party hack

do you even know how to use a computer? all you gotta do is get the enterprise version and fuck with group policies, my grandma can do that
>>
>>59987885
Just rewrite the compiled executables to disable the botnets, holy shit
Some people man
>>
>>59987855
OS is fine
this thread is a joke
this OP is a joke
point at him, point at him and laugh at his sad life
^
>>
File: win10shill.png (1MB, 1904x1104px) Image search: [Google]
win10shill.png
1MB, 1904x1104px
>>59987979
>>
File: file.png (24KB, 410x179px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 410x179px
OP here, from another computer
you won't believe what just appeared here
>>
>>59987885
when you say like that installing the least user friendly linux distro seems easier than using windows
>what the fuck jesus OP lol are you stupid just install it

>I mean come on nigga you just need to type some commands

>do you even know how to use a computer? all you gotta do is get the .iso and type commands my grandma can do that
>>
>>59987855
A trick I use to make fresh Windows installs usable is go around shady 'free' software sites and download some chink botnets.
When the botnet master takes control of the machine, they always remove all the Microsoft spyware because it could leak information about their botnet and I get a nice ad-free Windows. It also mines bitcoins and launches attacks on websites, but I don't use my GPU that often anyway and my internet connection is unmetered.
>>
>tfw I've been using linux as my main OS for 8 years
>only have windows installed on one of my computers (Win 7 on desktop for gaymen)
>people ask me to fix something on their computer all the time because I'm "good with computers"
>I have no idea how to do shit on Windows anymore
>usually end up just telling them to call Microsoft
>they never ask me for help again

Finally, I'm no longer the go-to person that all of my family, friends, and distant acquaintances call for fucking tech support.
>>
>>59988203
kek
>>
>>59988114
isn't it fucking ironic
>>
>>59988252
Literally me. Haven't even touched a PC with Windows 8 nor 10. In fact my offline PC is running XP just for comfy.
>>
>>59987855
>"we"
>>
>>59987855
your entire life is a joke
what is the purpose of your existence anyway? Shitposting on /g/? Embarrassing your family with your lack of social skills and friends/girlfriend?
>>
>>59987855
I've never had this occur. Just disable shit in the settings and it's fine.
>>
File: IMG_20170413_174952_313.jpg (20KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_174952_313.jpg
20KB, 380x380px
Happened to me today

>gf dumped me few weeks ago
>I'm sad, but whatever
>open the PC
>there is a note on the lock screen, it's not an ad
>"Hey, it's the birthday that girl you fucked in 2013 and never seen once since!"
Thanks Microsoft
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.