[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this? its a SLA 3d printer that they say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bean_3d_printer.png (63KB, 368x599px) Image search: [Google]
bean_3d_printer.png
63KB, 368x599px
What do you think of this?

its a SLA 3d printer that they say will be on kickstarter late april for $199

It has a build volume of 68.58mm by 119.38mm by 149.86mm

Has a 50μm x,y resolution and the overall size is 40cm tall and 20cm wide and 20 cm long

I might be inclined to get it if the resin was cheaper and it actually works

An sla printer for 199 is pretty rare and they have experience with larger models so im hoping it will be good
>>
Resin will still run you a shit ton of money.

And it's a really small build area. But if the resolution is as good as the other do a printers it could have some space in a hobby shop.
>>
I'm afraid to buy a 3d printer because of those people who died from the fumes or something of their printer

If I killed my family by making nerd toys I would jump off a building while cutting my dick off
>>
>>59986027
It's really the same as any other noxious shit in that it needs to be well ventilated.
>>
Are they printing a rotisserie chicken?
>>
>>59986071
multi pass
>>
>>59986043
Is operating it near an open window good enough?
>>
>>59986123
air coming in through the house, air going out of a window is ez way to do it
or just stick a duct fan and some dryer ducting above it and blow fumes out the window

thats how i solder in my basement without making everything smell like solder fumes
i made the fume hood out of cardboard and stuck a 30$ duct fan on it, spliced it into my dryer vent exhaust
>>
File: nb.png (498KB, 638x356px) Image search: [Google]
nb.png
498KB, 638x356px
>>59986232
>tfw im lazy and this seems like too much work
>>
>>59986256
open two windows in the house
or
stick a fan blowing air out in one window
>>
>>59984897
>SLA for $200

It's a scam.

Expect them to fail to deliver, and the project founder to suddenly buy a house.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.