[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/iPhone General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Poordroids need not apply edition.

Anyone else disable lift to wake? I find it somewhat useless and prefer to just click the home button to wake it up.
>>
No I leave the lift-to-wake enabled
>on my Motorola
>>
My iPhone spends a lot of time in the dock. I never lay it on tables either. Its either in my hand, in the dock on my desk or in a trouser/blazer pocket.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>59968191
What was that? I couldn't hear what you said over the creaking of your plastic phone.
>>
>>59968201
Is it ok to leave it plugged in? I left mine plugged in all night and the bar said its full but i worry it may over charge it.
>>
Should i stay signed in the the find my iphone app for it to work?

I don't want Tyrone stealing my phone.
>>
>>59968221

That's kind of the point of a dock. I've been using them for a while. Don't worry, they don't fuck up batteries.
>>
I need a root/jb for my 7+....
>>
>>59968184
Thinking about jumping ship from android to apple as I don't like any of the new phones. Some great deals on the iphone SE, how good are they? Seems to be fuck all price difference between the 32gb and 128gb too which is nice
>>
>>59968636
I've read the jailbreak on iphones have gotten worse with every new version of iOS. Is that true?
>>
File: MNYV2_AV1_SPACE_GRAY.jpg (326KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MNYV2_AV1_SPACE_GRAY.jpg
326KB, 1000x1000px
WHO 5SE WITH (((PRODUCT)))RED LEATHER CASE HERE?
>>
>disgusting bezels
>no oled screen
>tiny battery
>no sd slot
Yup it's an Iphone
>>
>>59968184
That top bazel need to go god damn it.
>>
>>59971151
>being poor
>>
>>59971310
>Poor = choosing what phone you like

I'm done with my iPhone 5. Just when I wanted to buy the iPhone 7, the 8 & 7s series would be better.
>>
>>59971310
>buying a phone on contract
>being rich
>>
>>59971127
5SE here with Otterbox
>>
>>59971564
Gold SE body glove master race checking in.
>>
File: 1469950316718.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469950316718.webm
1MB, 640x360px
t. ex-touchgate 6 plus owner who paid for his piece of dogshit in full with cash
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.