[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FoxReplace Filter List inspired by /g/ and /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: NO-KEVIN-PLZ-STOP.png (2MB, 1568x1566px) Image search: [Google]
NO-KEVIN-PLZ-STOP.png
2MB, 1568x1566px
After months of intensely autistic labour, I feel I have perfected a filter list for the FoxReplace firefox extension (pic related). It is deeply inspired by /g/ and /pol/. If anyone would like to check it out, it's here: https://github.com/bongochong/nonPC-FoxReplaceFilters

Hope it brightens some of your days.
>>
You need to find something to do with your life, son. And yes I just assumed your gender, but since you use some bullshit filtering crap you'll more than likely never read this post exactly as it's worded.

Self-censorship is not a solution.

Now get the fuck out.
>>
I'd rather not be associated with /pol/ thankyou
>>
>>59963392
this is for laffs. you're an idiot. it's not to censor anything, it's for an extension that replaces words and html when you so choose, and it can be switched on and off. that is all.

>>59963434
it's a surprisingly lulzy mix. check out the screenshots on the github page.
>>
>>59963392
>Self-censorship is not a solution.
also, that doesn't make sense. "Self-censorship" means 'to censor oneself', not to censor others. Either way, this is not doing either of those things. KYSDIAFGFYSWAB.
>>
>>59963278
> using the FoxReplace botnet

I remember when I was like you.

I switched "meme" to "lime" because of an inside joke but otherwise I never did anything good with it.
>>
>>59963278
wow, the blue suppository really did a number on you didn't it?
>>
>>59963643

It means whatever the fuck I say it means, and in this case it's some whiny little bitch that wants to censor out stuff coming their way because they're too much of a pussy to handle reality.

The OP is the one that needs to get help and a fucking script ain't gonna do it.
>>
File: 1492553825971.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492553825971.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>59963434

Dis goyim.
>>
File: shiggyearth.jpg (32KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
shiggyearth.jpg
32KB, 400x399px
>>59963434
> He isn't a member of the /g/pol/fit/lit/ master race
>>
>>59965920
those 4 boards are the most based boards on the site
>>
>>59965920
honestly this.
also /fa/
>(current year)
>not being a literate fit gentoo polack men in full tricky ricky
>>
Fucking /pol/ untermenschen. It warms my heart that you'll all get killed eventually.
>>
File: NISHA_P_RAJAGOPAL_1214163e.jpg (22KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
NISHA_P_RAJAGOPAL_1214163e.jpg
22KB, 318x462px
>>59965758
you really don't understand english well enough to be on this board. go back to your ESL classes pajeet. you'll get there some day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.