[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone gotten their gtx 970 claim money yet? People have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-970-front.png (616KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-970-front.png
616KB, 1000x580px
Has anyone gotten their gtx 970 claim money yet? People have been saying the first round of payouts have started but I haven't gotten anything.

Can anyone confirm this is true?
>>
>>59962023
>tfw they give you 7/8 of the payout that they promised
>>
File: 1358740615013.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1358740615013.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>59962023
They aren't going to pay it. They offered the refund, but no one is actually going to care enough to follow up about getting paid and eventually people will forget about it and move on.
>>
>>59962023
I thought it ended november. You had to sign up on the class action thingy. You got like 30 bucks anyway who cares. Anyways I'm pretty sure it's too late m80.
>>
It's a class action, they always take fucking forever to see any results. It will be at least several more years, if that
>>
>>59962387
I know, I signed up. It usually takes months for lawsuits like these to go through.

Plus they can't really assume people will forget. They're legally required to pay people back.

>>59962403
No way it'll take years
>>
>>59962064
>implying greentext is only for quoting
>>
>>59962023
I got my $30 claim payout this past weekend. Used it to fill up gas for my car.
>>
File: IMAG0740.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0740.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
>>59962023
>>59964255
Forgot to add a photo proof.
>>
Yup. Got my $30 check end of last week. It was sweet, sweet justice.
>>
>>59964294
>didn't blur out the claim #
YOU FOOL
>>
>>59962350
this desu

970 owner here, have been pretty well informed throughout the whole process but didn't bother to make the deadline. Reasoning being since I assumed it would have taken a long time for anything to come out it, like is usual for these situations. So I ended up just saying fuck it.
>>
>>59962350
I got paid and I even refunded my 970. Free $30 (although realistically since I bought a 980 it's more a very delayed rebate).

I'm ashamed of myself on that purchase.
>>
Did you have to provide any actual proof to claim? There was a tuna thing some people I know jumped on and got like $8 out of
>>
I've had to wait 2 years for class action suits. And other times I've gotten a check in 3 months. All depends on how big a case/payout it is and if the defendant is prioritizing getting the suit behind them or if they want to spend years fighting it in court. That being said if some people are already getting payments then they'll probably have them all out within the next 2-5 months.

My aunt once randomly got a check in the mail for $12,000 from some stock she'd owned like 15 years previously from a company which had gone under.
>>
>>59964509
They wanted the invoice of when you bought it
>>
>Buy a GoyTax
>Get a refund
>>
>>59964692
Fuck off, Maki's a slut.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.