[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question for you techies, explain how I had used the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0152.jpg (15KB, 300x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
15KB, 300x285px
Serious question for you techies, explain how I had used the sound output of my earbuds to input audio as a microphone.
>>
obviously everyone knows an electric motor, if externally powered, is an electric generator

it's the same effect but smaller, you're using the coils as a transducer for a shitty microphone
>>
>>59950126
I know I plugged it into the wrong hole, it was the point since I have to use it as a microphone expecting the actual built in mic to pick up audio but NOOOOOO instead it has to do that instead.
>>
File: HlHWr.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
HlHWr.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>59951197
please don't reproduce
>>
>>59951257
Mate I can't even afford a 720p monitor
>>
>>59950038
for the first time since going to /g/ I actually believe some of you guys have autism.
>>
>>59951278
stop being poor
>>
>>59951294
Fuck you and your Gentoo
>>
>>59951319
Jamal just get a job at Google. They seem to love hiring indians.
>>
File: cone.jpg (22KB, 396x227px) Image search: [Google]
cone.jpg
22KB, 396x227px
>>59950038

Audio transducer is an audio transducer. What way you go doesn't change that. They are the same thing, only in reverse.
>Definition: A transducer is a device that converts one form of energy – typically a signal – into another.

>Pronunciation: trans•dyoo•ser

>Example: A speaker is a type of transducer that converts electrical energy (the audio signal) into mechanical energy (vibration of the speaker cone/diaphragm). This vibration transfers kinetic energy to the surrounding air, which results in creating sound waves that can be heard. The speed of vibration determines the frequency.

A speaker can be used as a microphone. Shake its cone with sound and it will be converted to electrical energy.

They are the same tech, in reverse. Magnets, diaphrams, transducing
>>
>>59951404
Thanks for full explanation
>>
>>59951413
no problem. I'm into that sort of shit. Another thing to slot in there
>the importance of a headphone amp.
>get one
>shit brix
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.