[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strawpoll: Best PC laptop manufacturer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7373.jpg (88KB, 421x750px)
IMG_7373.jpg
88KB, 421x750px
https://strawpoll.com/782r8wr
>>
i want to get that grill pregnet
>>
>>59949066
uhh your poll is broken theres no option for apple?
>>
>>59949078
0/10
>>
>>59949066
WHO IS THIS?!!
>>
Does Microsoft even have any laptops? No, the Surface Book is not a laptop.
>>
>>59949237
Close enough
>>
>>59949066
Razer because they have Apple quality with heavy weight power in a slim package. Plus they toned it down with the ugly gamer aesthetic, the logo can be covered with a sticker, and LEDs can be set to white.
>>
>>59949249
Razer falls under Dell, which is the correct answer if you aren't a macfag. Truthfully, macbooks are amazing laptops. Lenovo is good but their whole reputation was earned by IBM in the 90's and they've just been coasting on that.
>>
>>59949220

kayla truskin
>>
>>59949066
>https://strawpoll.com/782r8wr
already 3 votes on HP housefires.
Every single laptop has overheating issues.
>>
>>59949066
Asus
>>
>>59949356
Weird. I've heard the same thing about Apple, dell, and Lenovo. Really activates the almonds
>>
>>59949074
How is babby formed?
>>
>no Apple
>>
File: JUSTINUS.png (353KB, 997x639px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTINUS.png
353KB, 997x639px
No options for Apple and Acer. Option for shittu gigabyte and Razer.
You fucked up kiddo.
Voted Google but I would pick Apple.
>>
>>59949385
>tfw your uncle wants you to fix his dv9000 with overheating issues

I almost commited a crime
>>
>>59949318
lol she's just some normie, not even a model and everyone knows her by name because of her tits
>>
>>59949924
Are you surprised? Look at those fuckers
>>
google >>>>
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>59949066
>tfw you will never milk her tits while she milks your cock
>>
>top 3
>chink botneted thinkpads used only by CEOs shilling their company at your school
>"hey gaiz we uze intel the best meycroprocessssorz" slow piece of shit shilled by your school
>proprietary closed source trackpad drivers so that you can't use it with synaptics... also if you have a hardware problem you need to uninstall Gentoo and send it to us with best os in the world 10 cause we're too tech literate to diagnose it on a bootable drive
>>
Reminder that she cut her tits off to avoid the unwanted attention
>>
>>59949074
am i pregante?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.