[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever dream in code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
Do you ever dream in code
>>
i unironically do whenever i'm working on a complicated project
>>
Only reason to keep posting this shit is because you're THAT butthurt that you never even got entry level employment.

-He failed at the kickstarter
-He can't really code
-He can't make anything new
-He fucked up the most basic todo app
-Nobody cares
-It's fucking over

Just your typical anomaly where the news didn't have anything else to do that day. But you probably don't even read this thread once you post it, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
last semester when I took a web development course, I had PHP nightmares.
>>
>>59947139
this
it's more related to stress than anything else
>>
>>59947134
I used to, back in my college days.
Now I just dream in $.
>>
>>59947155
sauce me
>>
>>59947134
my dreams are usually everything I have to do the next day going wrong

pls help
>>
>>59947155
He's a CS assistant professor at his 19.
The media attention worked fine.
>>
I dream of pussy
>>
>>59948229
As do I. Dreaming is the only way I'm getting one.
>>
>>59947817
You are too stressed out and have an unhealthy fear of inadequacy, learn to find value in yourself and try to look at the larger picture when you feel overwhelmed, there are always other opportunities and all anyone can ever do is their best
>>
I was so stressed about a homework I had to do I dreamed about how to solve the problem. I brainstormed different ways basically and then when I woke up i finished it easily.
>>
>>59947134
Back in college, before I knew a single thing about graph theory or trees, I was nearly pulling my hair out one late night trying to mentally piece together how to parse Lisp syntax using a pushdown automaton. One strange dream later, I'd unknowingly reinvented depth-first traversal.
>>
>>59947134
What ever happened to that kid?
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>59948345
Because you're allergic to cats?
>>
>>59948516
That's right. Fucking allergies.
>>
>>59947170

no it's not at all actually, it's called the tetris effect, and it just happens when you do something very repeated, same thing happens if you play a video game straight for 15 hours

same thing happens if you have to listen to christmas music for 15 hours

doesn't matter if you're stressed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.