[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well anon, your resume certainly is impressive, and we couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: interview.jpg (149KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
149KB, 1024x682px
Well anon, your resume certainly is impressive, and we couldn't find anything we disagreed with on your facebook account. Personally, I think you're just the sort of young go-getter we're looking for.

Just one more thing before we start talking about the details of your contract. Can you show us how you would implement a 3SAT solution in deterministic polynomial time? Present your answer on the whiteboard in 5 minutes or less.
>>
>>59936191
hi sir, i will give software for $500 that can write the solutions
>>
>>59936460
Does it come with a warranty?
>>
I've come to realize that these threads might be scaring anons who have never actually been to a job interview.

That's sad.
>>
File: nope.jpg (19KB, 215x220px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
19KB, 215x220px
>>59936191
>we looked at your facebook
360 and moonwalk right the fuck out of there while chanting "my personal life is none of your fucking business"
>>
>>59936849
>having a kikebook
>in 2017
When someone googles your name the only thing that should appear is your LinkedIn account.
>>
>>59936849
>personal life on facebook

Nigga you doing it all wrong. You are supposed to post normalfag shit on plebbook and dump your personal life in cryptic greentexts across multiple imageboards.
>>
File: 1386654116795.jpg (20KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1386654116795.jpg
20KB, 292x219px
>Your mandatory pre-employment penis inspection results came back from the lab, and they show that you are a virgin even though you are 27 years old

>I'm afraid you're not a good fit for this company because we need someone who has good social skills in addition to their technology skills, someone who can bump elbows with our normie clients, you understand
>>
What's the appeal in RPing this kind of shit on here? Anyone who has been to more than a single job interview knows that this is all fake, so why bother with any of this?
>>
>>59936892
>imblying people don't find it suspicious when you don't have a social profiles in 2017
>well are you on insta?
>what about snapchat?
>viber? whatsapp? kik?
>how the hell do people contact you then?

Not that it matters but mine are set that only approved people can see what I post, and fortunately my name is common enough that there is a whole list of profiles on LinkedIn, to the point where I have to send a link.

>>59936895
you say that like that's not what I'm doing.
regardless of what I post on social media, it's none of an employers fucking business.
>>
>>59937328
>whatsapp and viber are social media.
I use whatsapp though, otherwise how will i communicate with normies?
>>
>>59937328
>how the hell do people contact you then?
Text, Steam, Battle.net chat.
>inb4 >>>/v/
>>
>>59936835

?
>>
File: 1470527145585.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470527145585.png
402KB, 588x598px
>>59936191
Well, let M be a quantum Turing machine...
>>
>>59937328
>How the hell do people contact you then?

They fucking call or send sms.
>>
>>59939102
no no, I mean how do people find you on the internet if you have no internet presence?
>>
>>59939131
They don't
I got Facebook, snap and LinkedIn but my name is so common and i share so little info online that you won't find me.
>>
>>59939223
If you make it easy enough for an employer to track you down on Facebook and have your shit set for public viewing, you deserve to be judged and denied a job.

If you have it set to private, or it's otherwise difficult to locate and a potential employer asks for a link or to see it, I'd be inclined to tell them to fuck off.

So long as your personal life/choices do not impact your job performance, it's none of their business.
>>
>>59939131
They don't, I'd have to know them personally and give them my phone number or email
>>
>>59939695
thar be me point, m8y
>>
>>59937198
>I hate fun reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.