[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hey /g/

I'm a 2nd year IT student at uni and i want to drop out

all of my colleagues are retarded and there is so much shit I need to learn that I will never need.

Last year I finished my CCNA1 which is literally an entire semester of learning to config a fucking router / switch / IPs and then forgetting everything else

operating systems is basic bitch fucking shit like UNIX commands that I can just google and vim

programming is so fucking basic for 2nd year courses that I actually wonder if we're going to get anywhere with this shit

what do i do, how do I gain real-life fucking skills. I want to enter networking or possibly programming fields, but im open to anything to start with
>>
thread topic changed. how do i kill myself without making my parents sad
>>
tfw i post asking for life advice from 4chan i should kms
>>
File: IMG_9659.jpg (59KB, 733x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9659.jpg
59KB, 733x833px
>>59932164
Kill your parents first. The shame of the act will strengthen your resolve to kill yourself
>>
>>59932110
You won't be getting into networking if you can't even stand configuring routers and switches. That's the basis of networking.
Also you usually don't get into these fields at entry-level, you rack up experience at a helpdesk or noc and work your way up.
If you lack the stamina to learn even after a single year, you're better off not going into IT at all.
Good bye.
>>
>>59932583
whats that
>>
I want to kill myself for the same exact reason.
Over the last months I disgraced myself and my parents and I'm about to drop.

How many of us are there? So many suicide threads popping out lately.
>>
>>59932110
From my experience uni is very disappointing. But later semesters get better. In the 3rd year everyone has a job, and credit is gained mostly through freeform projects. You spent 12 years in school learning shit you won't ever use. You can bear a year of fundamentals for future jobs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.