[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

flimsy and brittle pos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: broken.jpg (253KB, 899x775px) Image search: [Google]
broken.jpg
253KB, 899x775px
Why the fuck are pretty much all smartphones so easy to break?
They charge them for $600-700, yet if you throw them at the wall or floor even once they fall apart in your hands or don't function anymore.
Fuck
>>
>>59927389
IPhone != every phone
>>
>>59927389
Retard proof phones exist, you know.
>>
Get a Droid Turbo 2 you fucking pansy prick fuck.
>>
The best material for a phone's back and sides is plastic, but people don't like plastic because "it feels cheap". So the manufacturers put aluminum trim around the edges and the entire back is made of glass. With that design you're just asking for the phone to shatter.

This is what ends up happening. People want the fancy aluminum and glass because "if I pay $600+ for a phone it better have a premium feel". Then they buy an ugly $10 plastic case and cover up that premium design they asked for. Consumer logic.
>>
>>59927389
What would you consider easy to break? I had plastic, glass and aluminium phones and never had any issues with either. Never used a case obviously.

>yet if you throw them at the wall or floor even once
If you want an object to throw at walls and the floor, just buy a fucking ball.
>>
>>59927389
oh vey, to prevent breaking just buy a new one every year.

simple eh?
>>
Get a case, faggot
Or just buy a old ass Nokia if you're that butthurt
>>
>>59927389
I literally never had a phone with a shattered screen or any body damage or imperfection.

Stop being a clumsy fuck, OP
>>
I had a Blackberry Classic for a couple years, it survived being dropped on concrete twice with only minor scratches on the bottom edge.
>>
work on your rage issues
>>
>>59927471
iPhone = normie consumerist phone
>>
File: P_20170417_135104.jpg (2MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170417_135104.jpg
2MB, 4096x3072px
>>59927389
I dropped my cheap android phone few time, from hand to hard surface, but still work fine and no visible damage.[spoiler] I have screen protector thou.[/spoiler]

Seriously, phones are meant to be held. Not for throwing.
>>
>>59927389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXwVGmvtgEE
>>
>>59927389
Why the fuck are pretty much all cars so easy to break?
They charge them for $15k, yet if you drive them into a wall even once they fall apart in your hands or don't function anymore.
Fuck.
>>
>>59927389
never had a screen break for any of my phones. possibly because i'm not a clumsy piece of shit but also because i dont buy apple.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.