[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Lisa /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: mobilememereview.png (537KB, 1896x490px) Image search: [Google]
mobilememereview.png
537KB, 1896x490px
Is Lisa /ourguy/?
>>
>>59921914
No
>>
>>59921923
Why?
>>
>>59921914
She is pretty good
She is /ourgal/
>>
>>59921931
Well for starts she is a woman...
>>
>>59921955
Fine. Is she /ourgirl/?
>>59921945
:)
>>
>>59921955
Are you assuming xer gender? Wtf racist back to /po/
>>
>>59921914
No. She'll just regurgitate a spec sheet like everyone else.
>>
She's been doing some reviews wearing a track suit
Run DMC vibes through the roof
>>
She is pretty much the most enthusiast thinkpad reviewer
It clearly shows she like the old ones a lot, even if she is now using imacs
>>
>>59921988
Did you just assume that I am racist just because I stated an obvious biological fact? Back to Tumblr with you.
>>
not sure if guy or gal.
>>
>>59921914
Yes
>>
>>59922003

Except she also calls out shitty construction, terrible keyboards, heat output, and power consumption, offers amazing comparisons, and doesn't jerk the company off.

She's my go to for getting a baseline on a mobile product.
>>
>>59922003
skip the first half of all tech reviewer videos and it becomes tolerable.
>>
Is he our guy?
what makes her our and him not?
>>
Lisa is one of the best tech reviewers on YouTube, without a doubt.
>>
>>59922003
but that is 100% false
she goes through everything
from measuring display nits and contrast, to disassembly and showing innards
>>
>>59924226
Like saying you were the brightest kid in special ed
>>
>>59924206

no

his disgusting cable management, as seen in this picture.
>>
>>59924206
he's a nigger.
>>
>>59924288
She is a woman.
>>
>>59921977
Yes, she is very good.
>>
>>59924305
and she has deformities. it's disgusting.
>>
>>59924206
Basic as fuck.
Sure he calls out bullshit when he sees it but he's nowhere near Rossmann tier.
>>
>>59921914
Stallman is /ourguy/
Diana from OS first timer is /ourgal/.
>>
File: liz2-1160x959.jpg (310KB, 1160x959px) Image search: [Google]
liz2-1160x959.jpg
310KB, 1160x959px
>>59924206
He is shilling
His reviews are not real anymore
I don't blame him: he is the king of the tech game now, and gets invited to all the events. Its literally impossible to create an unbiased review or first look while being hosted/fed by Samsung/Apple or Tesla. And I repeat, he is doing what needs to be done amazingly well, but sadly he is now a promotional spokesperson

His dear Apple/Samsung videos are literally marketing false flagging

Once again, I like him and his ethics and style, but he is not my go to guy for reviews anymore
Ie: the pixel is atrocious. The new macbook keyboard is a joke, and the guy struggles to rationalize both, in a luxury hotel room, or surrounded by brands hot PRs. My nig would have laughed HARD at those products 3 years ago, from his dorm room

He is too popular to be real now. The only thing left for him is go full 180 and start dissing everyone, aka pewdiepie
>>
>>59922233
This. She's great at calling out shit most reviewers ignore in favor of muh specs.
>>
>>59922003
but that's literally opposite of what she does
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.