[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my hobby is computers. no, not programming them--i like to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maki is cute 570.jpg (539KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
maki is cute 570.jpg
539KB, 643x900px
my hobby is computers. no, not programming them--i like to buy computer parts and put them in the slots :~). my hobby is installing the graphics card and processor, and checking which one is the fastest to buy. another thing i like is video games
>>
File: maki is cute 592.jpg (190KB, 741x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maki is cute 592.jpg
190KB, 741x1000px
bump
>>
i fucking hate this site
>>
So what's your point? We all know how to use google too.
>>
File: maki is cute 818.jpg (997KB, 2217x3397px) Image search: [Google]
maki is cute 818.jpg
997KB, 2217x3397px
>>59911463
i like to buy the good computer parts and install them and then my computer is faster. i like the ones from my favourite brand of computer parts, but some people like a different brand. its fun to troll those people by posting benchmarks that show that my brand of computer parts is faster :~()
>>
>>59911463
The point of the OP's message was to demonstrate how retarded computer building is as a hobby.
>>
>>59911519
You can make any pastime look bad if you frame it like that.
>>
>>59911454
Did it hurt your fee fees?
>>
>>59911542
proofs?
>>
File: maki is cute 741.jpg (130KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
maki is cute 741.jpg
130KB, 600x811px
>>59911542
sometimes people post a benchmark that makes my favourite brand of computer parts look less optimal than the other brands, so i go and find a different benchmark, and post it. i love to have the right brand of computer parts and get the most frames in my games
>>
Haha kront lmao xDD epuc fucking kill yourself
>>
>>59911578
FeelsBadMan =(
>>
>>59911578
delete this
>>
>>59911578
I guess this is the sort of content we all either come to 4chan for or the reason we don't talk to other people about posting on 4chan.
>>
>>59911694
>first time disgusting newfag sees Zippocat.
>>
>>59911578
0w0 Sugoku kakkoii onii-sama!
>>
>>59911228
I would fuck maki and nico
at the SAME TIME
>>
>>59911228
I was going to call you a retard but then I realized you were just role playing as 90% of the posters on /g/ and I became very sad.
>>
>>59912698
you wouldnt--because they would not let you
>>
tell me more
tell me everything
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.