[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"""Quality""" updates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1238.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1238.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
"""Quality""" updates
>>
>>59910597
Cuck
>>
>>59910597
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>59910609
>>59910640
/b/ is leaking
>>
>>59910609
>>59910640
>>59910647
Samefag
>>
i don't have adobe flash on my computer, but i still get flash updates.

Why?
>>
>>59910679
>Why
Because you're a cuck
>>
>>59910597
It's just me or this fucking os takes years to shut down?
>>
>>59910711
Install gentoo, cuck
>>
>>59910679
Because you do have Flash but don't know it.
Look for the Adobe Updater in a non-obvious folder with a numeric name.
>>
>>59912072
STFU CU CK
>>
>2017
>Windows Update is just as terribly slow as it was over a decade ago

Is this intentional?
>>
>>59912814
>>59912814
Is cucking intentional is autism intentional
>>
>>59910597
>use windows
>complain about it
sage
>>
>>59910700
stop
>>
File: degeneracy folder.png (34KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy folder.png
34KB, 193x193px
>they actually use win10
>>
Windows 10 is kind of like the Firefox of OSes or some other shit that never kept up.
It was cutting edge when it came out but they never fixed the problems. After a while you start feeling second hand embarassment at the fact it's been so many years and they still can't do a simple thing.

I can't believe some of the shit that still happens on Windows.

I got a Macbook recently and it's amazing how a simple thing like file saving just werks.

When I go to save a meme on PC, I can expect some hard drive to boot up and the save window to take 5 seconds to appear, even though the OS is on SSD. This is 2017, Windows 10. What the fuck MS?

Also my downloads folder used to take take forever to open and there was only 200 files in there. Again, SSD. It has to be Windows' fault, probably some indexing bullshit.

All the power we have on PCs now and it couldn't open my downloads folder at a decent speed. What the fuck is wrong with this OS?

And have you seen the fucking UI in 10? There's no consistency. Two fucking control panels, god knows why. Fucking ADVERTISING in the start menu. As soon as USB-C becomes the standard and I can get the right dongles I am going to output my macbook to my monitor and stop using my PC.

Why does this still have 75% desktop marketshare?
>>
>>59914076
>I can expect some hard drive to boot up and the save window to take 5 seconds to appear
You're a flaming retardant, this happens across all version of windows because your useless ass can't adjust hard drives to never spin down which is what you should be doing unless you're using 3TB Seagate shit, faggot.

Everything else you said was true.
>>
Wincuck that hasn't installed any of the blob updates here, should I just bite the bullet given the recent NSA stuff?

http://fortune.com/2017/04/15/microsoft-shadow-broker-nsa/
>>
>>59911478
I know, i already started to dual boot and while i still use windows more i'm starting to figure why a lot of people that goes to linux don't want to use windows anymore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.