[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current State of /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1490549276595.jpg (836KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1490549276595.jpg
836KB, 2272x1704px
The quality of /g/ has rapidly fallen over the last several months.

We have a massive number of /generals/.
We have a constant stream of non technology-related threads that are not removed.
We always have several duplicate threads running (most notably, as of late, the new processors/graphics cards).
We have a constant stream of blatant shitposts ("X BTFO!", "How will Y recover?", "JUST", "POO IN LOO") that are not removed.

What do we do to fix it?
>>
>What do we do to fix it?
Stop posting whining metashit and start making and posting in decent threads.

OP BTFO.
>>
Be the change you want /g/ to be, start good threads and ignore idiots.
>>
File: 1488173439145.png (286KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488173439145.png
286KB, 480x480px
OP BTFO
HOW WILL THE POO EVER RECOVER???
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>59910070
this. hide shitty posts. don't engage with them. even replying to them is positive reinforcement. whether you're a troll or posting in earnest, you want people to reply to you, and even someone telling you that you're stupid is better than screaming into the dark chasm of the internet and hearing nothing back.

hide shitty threads and move on. report them if they violate rules. and also keep meta threads to an absolute minimum. they're not good.
>>
>>59909999
Have mods that actually enforce the rules
NSFW shit gets posted all the time and isn't taken down for hours and sometimes days
The mods are either to busy jacking off or non-existant
Also checked
>>
>>59909999
go back to pleddit
you
fucking faggot
imbecile
newfag
i hope you choke on dick in your sleep fgt
also nice digits
>Error: Our system thinks my post is spam.
>Please reformat and try again.
Fuck this system OP is a massive faggot
LET ME POST THIS
I HATE CHINKMOOT NOW
it's still not letting me post this
>>
File: _1090-.png (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
_1090-.png
13KB, 256x256px
>>59910095
>hide shitty threads
>report them if they violate rules
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.