[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creators Update Hidden Goodies: New Gestures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: GoodbyeFoobar.png (138KB, 1377x1097px) Image search: [Google]
GoodbyeFoobar.png
138KB, 1377x1097px
I cannot believe that I finally dare say it:
Goodbye foobar!

The sole reason I was unable to completely switch over to Groove was that I could not switch to next/previous track easily on Groove. I don't have media keys on my keyboard, and foobar was so great that it allowed me to get custom global shortcuts for all its commands.

I will still be missing the shortcuts for pause after this song, play order: normal, play order: shuffle... Then again, these gestures are so fucking awesome. Hell, I can smoothly control the volume with them.

One birds in two shot, Microsoft, well done. God fucking damn, I'm so glad I am on the Microsoft's boat. I was looking for a feature to control volume by scrolling with my mouse over the volume icon (something my friend could do on his KDE-riced ArchLinux), and now I got something even much better than that, for free (as in beer), without doing anything but waiting!
>>
how much is Microsoft paying you to pretend that you WANT to switch to Groove?
>>
File: 1467306987200.png (3MB, 2356x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1467306987200.png
3MB, 2356x1067px
why the fuck would i want to switch from god-tier fb2k to this piece of crap
>>
>>59909768
Actually, I was the one who paid. 100$ for the yearly subscription. I liked the thought of being able to play any song by just asking out loud, as long as I remember its name. Tried it for a month, then found out that it would worth it.

God fucking damn I hate captcha. Hate working for Google without being paid a single dime, without receiving any benefits. They arrogantly shove this task up into our asses. How is this even legal?
>>
>>59909768
Groove is actually pretty decent.
>>
I am not even on Microsoft shilling here.

E.g., just tried to open up PDF files through Edge, see if it was improved well enough. They may have improved it, but surely not well enough. Installed Sumatra PDF, and made it the default.

The gestures I have mentioned at the beginning are just hands down awesome. So intuitive that I immediately started using them.

I think I am about to pay 4chan, than to be a slave for Google's classifier algorithms for any longer.
>>
>>59909960
Grover podcast is decent.
Groove without the ability to natively handle podcasts will always be inferior.
>>
File: 1490848669850.png (245KB, 329x615px) Image search: [Google]
1490848669850.png
245KB, 329x615px
>>59909739
I have spotify bc im not a poorfag, enjoy your shitty™ microshaft™ software™ desu
>>
>>59910219
Spotify is cheaper, isn't it? It is cheaper where I live, at least.
>>
>>59910249
it depends, in the US it cost 10 a month, but they have a family thing were its 5 accounts for 15$ so me and my mates split that up and its 3$ a month each
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.