[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the most precious hardware thing that you found in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20111215PHT34290_original.jpg (171KB, 1024x627px) Image search: [Google]
20111215PHT34290_original.jpg
171KB, 1024x627px
In my downtown city there are many work offices and at weekends or holidays they usually throw all kinds of office items, printers, scanners, faxes, copiers and especially computers. The most precious and valuable thing I found was a server with two cpu's xeon and 8 gb of ram. But it is also captured valuable data of companies, juridical studies, hospitals and social works.
>>
>>59907793
Give it back jamal
>>
>>59907793
an original xbox tsop'd it and removed the leaky clock capacitor. its the only way to play jsrf
>>
I saw a MSI gayman mATX motherboard at a Value Village about 3-4 years ago for $15. I didn't buy it out of sheer stupidity.
>>
>>59907793
Found an Optiplex 745 in an office tower's garbage room. No hard drive and a Pentium D but still useful.
>>
A P4 3.08ghz desktop(with 9800pro)
No ram or hard drive, and the case was beaten to shit... Moved the parts over to a new case and added the necessary junk.
this was back in 2004, so they were pretty decent parts at the time.

Found a shitty panasonic voice recorder once too. Its secure voice memos(the UI has 5 sub folders, 5th being the one with security) were locked up, but i can still use the other 4 folders. I still kinda wonder what those 4 voice memo's are on it.... Cant even delete them, or factory reset them to clear it out(and give me the ability to reset the password)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.