[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can the association of Android phones with cheapness/low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg (16KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg
16KB, 800x799px
How can the association of Android phones with cheapness/low quality be removed?

I can't think of a single android phone that screams high-end the way an iphone does
>>
>>59897959
You create a company that makes Android smartphones but does nothing except make them thinner, have smaller batteries, more vivid screens, have more megapixels, and then charge $1000+ for them.

Then have that company make every other manufacturer irrelevant.

Samsung has done all but one of these though.

Realistically, if they unfucked their software ecosystem it wouldn't be as bad.
>>
>>59897959
Make everything propietary and have only one phone with three variations per year.
>>
If you can't think of a single android phone that's high-end, maybe you're braindead to begin with. Or brainwashed, dweeb.
>>
File: vertu-ti-official.jpg (52KB, 558x340px) Image search: [Google]
vertu-ti-official.jpg
52KB, 558x340px
>>59897959
>I can't think of a single android phone that screams high-end the way an iphone does
What about a $6k one?
>>
>>59898288
Absolutely embarrassing
>>
iPhones are generic and everyone has one now. The high-end Android phones though not quite as fast have more impressive featuresets overall.
>>
>>59897959

Lagdroid is just a cheap imitation of iOS with ads and carrier/manufactuerer bloat.
>>
>>59898480
Lol, what are you? Poor?

Fucking poorfags.
>>
You can't, because when developing for iOS you know that your apps would be used on a premium device by white people as intended, not their cracked version on some street-shitter's $99 chinkphone.
>>
>>59899725
It's actually a tracking malware imitating an iOS clone.
>>
>>59897959
Samsung Galaxy S-series are thought of as high-end/on par with iPhones. (and for good reason)
>>
>>59900377
Samshill pls go
>>
>>59897959
The OS, what really counts, is high-end.
>>
>>59897959
stop caring about the opinions of others????
>>
>>59897959
You'd have to sell the phone with ads that imply that men will suck your penis if you own one. Then the gays will buy it, which means that women will buy it because fashionable, then men will buy it because women bought it and think they're fashionable.
>>
>>59900468
it's true tho
>>
File: 1491361943686.jpg (237KB, 637x636px) Image search: [Google]
1491361943686.jpg
237KB, 637x636px
>>59897959
Why do you care so much? Are you too poor for a Pixel/Nexus? Are you too stupid to unlock the bootloader and flash stock Android for the best mobile experience you can get? Fuck off.

>>59898130
>samshit
Not even once.
Samdung phones are all outdated on arrival and they won't allow bootloader unlocks to allow the user to update the device themselves. They're worthless.

>>59899725
Is the lag meme just overcompensation for how slow iPhones are? iOS is so clogged with useless animations that I could make myself a sandwich and catch up on daily news as I wait for an app to open. Kill yourself.

>>59900377
Samsung phones are garbage. The software totally kills the experience and makes the high end hardware totally useless, just like an iPhone.
>>
>>59900468
>samshill
Meanwhile you're posting in an iphone shill thread, not a very well disguised one either.
>>
Samsung has good intentions of setting a "standard" for "premium" android phones, but they're literally doing it all wrong. A "premium" phone shouldn't mean rivaling against the entire software ecosystem put in place by Google and fucking over your customers after only 2 years of software support. Touchjizz and whatever the fuck else their new ROM is called keeps adding these new features that literally no one asks for.
>>
>>59897959
The biggest problem with phones these days is that companies fear to innovate.

So they play it safe, only introduce features that is not patented by apple, but present on apple phones.
Over the past 10 years, the only thing they have added is a finger print scanner and a third camera.
They have removed the durable screens, the physical keys, the removable battery and removable storage.

They haven't made a good android phone because making quality hardware is expensive and takes a long time.
Why companies don't realize that is beyond me.
>>
I've had a samsung galaxy S4 for a number of years. Thinking of upgrading to samsung galaxy note edge. Are there major problems with that phone I should know about?
>>
>>59899956
first of all it looks cheap as fuck
so it has no "how off" factor, people will just think you're using some chink shit that cost $120

you're better of getting an iphone, or if you're a tasteless arab or a nigger get a diamon encrusted case for it or something,

then kill yourself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.