[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Windscribe legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is Windscribe legit?
>>
>>59893810
<aune
>>
>>59893810
enjoy you're botnet
>>
it's probably the same as hola botnet you tard.
>>
A. FUCKING. LEAF.
>>
>>59893882
>tripshitter thinks he's better than leaves
>>
>>59894033
I dont get the hate for trippers, doesn't it make it easier to keep track of your posts so you don't get confused?
>>
>>59894058
I'm just memeing friendo.
>>
>>59893882
>red_1337_star762
are you 8?
>>
>>59894058
the only reason to tripfag is to identify yourself

there are two reasons to identify yourself on 4chan:
1. You need to prove who you are, e.g. you are the author of a story people like, and they want to know you're the real deal when you post more parts of the story
2. You're a narcissistic shitbag who wants to build a reputation

If you fall into the #2 category you need to go back 2 reddit where you fucking belong
>>
>>59894058
>doesn't it make it easier to keep track of your posts so you don't get confused?
there are people in this goat milking forum that actually have difficulty following simple conversations.
brainlets need to live desu senpai
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.