[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that ma(c)ke no sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: GAY.png (102KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
GAY.png
102KB, 730x290px
>Computer crashes
>try to fix it
>be broke as fuck
>friend says "Hey I got a mac mini 2010 for ya if ya wanna give it a go"
>Be 25 and not a 16 year old loser shitting on mac any more
>respect apple for the simple fact that what's built for mac is FOR mac, not built by 16 companies and crashes on 10 of those computers
Still love windows don't kill me /g/
>Clean it up, install serria, she's nice for the most part but has her days
>install most of my favorite programs, FL studio, Camtasia, Final cut, and NOW OBS!
>try to run all these programs to screen record cause I do shit on youtube sometimes
>can't record internal audio, only mic
>get Soundflower
>youtuber says "It will be up at the top, it looks like a flower"
>Not there
>still can't record even looking for it in the settings
>try to install 3rd party downloaded software
>"Apple doesn't trust this, do you?"
>Have to go into my settings EVERY TIME to make the program install.
>App store is useless and retarded
Why does apple think we all want to use it's store? Why can't it be a little like windows? Why can't I just goto websites and get the DMGs without Apple flipping out?
Macs are suppose to be good for sound and video right? So why am I having so many problems

YES, for the macfags out there, I'm trying my best to understand apple ok. I don't hate it but I'm not 100% fond of the shit I'm going through.

Any one else have shit like this (or had) going on with you?
>>
gay
>>
>>59893445
>Still love windows don't kill me /g/
>>
>>59893472
yup

>>59893541
>He uses linux and think's he's "happy"
I'd rather be on windows and play my gayms than be on fedora, mint, ubuntu, having to install a million different things to JUST play a gayms.
>>
>>59893445
sudo spctl --master-disable
>>
File: aku.gif (291KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
aku.gif
291KB, 250x167px
>>59893445
>He doesn't even know what caused his computer to fail
>Too stupid to fix it
>Blames it on Windows
You deserve what ever bullshit happens to you
>>
>>59893445
>Why does apple think we all want to use it's store? Why can't it be a little like windows? Why can't I just goto websites and get the DMGs without Apple flipping out?
But you can?

I don't even own/use an Apple account and got all the applications i want.
>>
>>59893691
alright anon, I did it, I'm hoping this helps.

>>59894158
I didn't blame it on windows anon. It was the motherboard likely. Friend and I took a look at it, thought it was a blown out capacitor but further look it's not. We looked on it and haven't figured it out yet.

I have an even OLDER computer that's 2007 and it can't run that HDD for some reason, but it can see it on another windows drive. Not sure why. so I've been gathering what files I can to my 4tb

>>59894210
Yes and no. They have a lot of things I want but if I wanted to run windows stuff I need like parallels, crossover, or vmware. 48/110 games on steam play anon. FL 12 was suppose to be on the mac and I'm not seeing any good copies. FL 11 IS on here but the files are so confusing to dig through. I think I figured it out but I'm not 100% certain. Games are not my primary concern but they are just one of them.
>>
>>59893445
Unfortunately you used a Mac and now have the gays. See you at the local gloryhole.
>>
File: bhyuctczm[1].png (18KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
bhyuctczm[1].png
18KB, 730x290px
>>59893445
>>
>>59893445
you can record your screen from QuickTime
>>
>>59894807
yeah but no internal audio. Like no program on mac will let you record the audio
>>
>>59894900
>Even the shitty broken audio stack on Linux lets you record internal audio
macfags eternally BTFO
>>
File: file.png (34KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34KB, 730x290px
>>59894564
>>
>>59893576
>Playing games
>Not just watching people play games

What are you a fucking professional athlete. Grow up anon
>>
>>59895487
The sarcasm... I cannot compete anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.