[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggest me an e-ink ereader anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I had started this thread:
https://archived.moe/g/thread/59870786
but was working and you senpais were so fast in answering that I couldn't reply and it was archived.

Copying what I need:
>Support for pdf, epub, jpg, png
>Not a shitty locked up kindle
>Decent touch responsiveness
>Front lighting which doesn't suck
>Possibility to run crunchyroll manga app (so Android with Google play store would be nice)
>Light and not too big

Possibly:
>Blue light filter (or whatever it is that makes pages yellowish which Kobo Aura One has)

While there were some nice suggestions in that thread, I would really like to be able to access Android apps in order to install crunchyroll manga (having a CR submission I'd like to make use of that) or other readers, so I was checking out Onyx Boox readers. Are they any good?
Else, if I got a Kobo, can I convert stuff from CR Manga with Calibre? How does that program actually do and why does everyone keep reccomending it?
>>
If you have to have Google Play Store, you could always get a Nook Simple Touch and root it.
>>
Kindle works fine if you use calibre to convert. Pdf sucks anyway though, i download epubs and convert to azw3
>>
>>59872584
what can calibre exactly convert? Can I use it to convert kindle books to other formats in order to read them on a Kobo for example? Cheapest kindle is interesting for it's very low price but I knew it's very limited on what it can read or not.

>>59872551
What are the pros and cons of Nook compared to the Onyx Boox?
>>
File: selfaware_weeb.png (772KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
selfaware_weeb.png
772KB, 800x744px
>>59872526
>senpai
>chrunchyroll
>linking archive with url
Install gentoo.
>>
>>59872682
Last time I checked you can strip Amazon's drm from kindle books with calibre. It can convert damn near anything.
>>
>>59872736
That picture perfecty describes me, and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm a totally self-aware weaboo and have no problem with that. And I use gentoo to watch hentai.
>>
Problem is, even though you can convert Crunchyroll manga with Calibre, I guess you'd like to have a direct access to a wifi to new manga chapters without having to go through the Calibre mangling. I read that Nook goes well with Crunchyroll manga so I'd second that or any Android e-ink reader.

I don't know about Nook or Onyx's quality though so I'll wait for someone more versed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.