[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsung Smart TV OS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
Hey guys, does anyone know how to access Smasung's TV OS console or something like that? I would like to somehow decode my settelite's channels
>>
>>59871961
no, sorry
>>
Why even buy a smart TV?

A regular TV with a droid box works better and you're not locked down and being spied on
>>
>>59871961
SamyGO, you stupid cocksucker.
>>
>>59871993
There is no normal TV's on market anymore, and I didn't want to buy one from ebay or somewhere else.. And now I have problem, that my sattelite founds around 800 channels and I can only see about 50 useless ones
>>
File: 1392104226142.png (359KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1392104226142.png
359KB, 792x540px
>>59871961
>He owns a smart TV
>He owns a Samsung smart TV
>He thinks he can "hack" his cable channels
>>
>>59872122
>There is no normal TV's on market anymore
Wrong, fucko. Not only do they exist, they're typically hundreds cheaper than the premium you pay for having a shitty android PC shoehorned into your TV. I bought a 48" dumb TV refurb for $400 CDN earlier this year.
>>
>>59871993
I just got a new LG 4K smart TV a few months ago. I was in the same boat, I use seperate devices for apps and what not so I don't use any of the smart TV functionality. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem any modern TVs aren't smart TVs. Probably drives up the price when all I really need is a 65in 4K monitor. I don't even need speakers, I have a surround sound system.
>>
>>59872343
Not everyone is poor
>>
>Letting the CIA/FIB/Jews eavesdrop on your conversations

Son ya fucked up
>>
OP here

figured it out
>>
>>59871993
everything spies on you, retard. This tv will make no difference.
>>
>>59872731
can you pm me the fix?
>>
>>59872716
kys feg
>>
>>59872382

The "'"Smart""" tv functions cost a bit in NRE but the BOM costs are negligible compared to the cost of a 40'+ panel since they just re-use smartphone SOCs.
Similar deal with the speakers, those are quite literally 1920's technology as far as hardware goes. The 'fake surround' shit processing on the SOC has a tiny bit of NRE cost but that can probably just be licensed.
I wouldn't expect the overall BOM costs from all of this to be more than $20. The overwhelming majority of cost comes from the need to fab and QC a close to flawless panel. Gets harder and harder to avoid dead pixels and flaws the bigger you go.
>>
>>59871961
Ask NSA. They know how.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.