[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello g Java script writer here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Can i have some good ideas like this ?
>>
>>59868906
Write a tor bridge from here to the moon
>>
>>59868906
make an elevator to the sun
>>
>>59868906
make an elevator to mars
>>
>>59868955
Or to the shitting streets
>>
>pajeet wants to take a trip to the moon to fill up a crater with poo

POOP ON PLANET
>>
I had that idea when i was 7 years old .
I also thought that if you fell from an airplane you jumped just before hitting the ground and you would lessen the impact.
>>
>>59869040
You do though. If you have something to use to decelerate while falling you're gonna lessen the impact if you do it so you hit the ground before reaching terminal velocity again.
It won't matter but it will lessen the impact. News reporters will report that forensics discovered that anon was in fact smart enough to place his backpack under him and jump off it but it wasn't enough. They will then proceed to report this as the loss of one of the great minds of our time. If op's picture is any measure of how stupid people are that simply proposing a space elevator (again) wins you a prize.
>>
>>59869180

How pedantic and anal. Go back to /mu/ fag.
>>
File: 1489684831809.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1489684831809.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>59869180
>>59869210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xqwrFCj6o
>>
>>59868906
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_space_elevator
>The idea of space elevators has been around since 1960 when Yuri Artsutanov wrote a Sunday supplement to Pravda on how to build such a structure and the utility of geosynchronous orbit.
>>
>>59869246
Looked it up and apparently the plan was more involved than just building a space elevator. It's more of a concept for how to realistically build a moon habitat where a space elevator is a core element.
/pol/ is famous for its accuracy in all things.
>>
>>59868968
DESIGNATED SHITTING CRATES
>>
File: 1487035548412.png (338KB, 398x410px) Image search: [Google]
1487035548412.png
338KB, 398x410px
>>59868906

Train a Caffe NN on an Indian dataset, and make the first ASS'D (Automatic Shitting Street Designator)
>>
>>59868906
Make a stairway to heaven
>>
>>59868906
Make a highway to hell
>>
90 pound lead hat for Parkinson's patients
>>
What's /pol/'s problem? I thought they liked moon men
>>
>>59868906
Take the stairs lazy fuck
>>
>>59869266
>>59870353
Why do pajeets and white guilt cucks bring up /pol/ out of nowhere?
>>
>>59868906
I propose we build an elevator to Mars. Boom. Where's my prize and fame?
>>
>>59868906
attach a cord from the space station to the moon
>>
BRB gonna test it in Kerbal space program

Fuck you it failed
>>
So you know how, to use an elevator, you first have to get to said elevator? Why not build an elevator to the elevator? That would be convenient!
>>
>>59869212
That's not an illusion, you can literally see what he is doing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.