[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

semens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

semens
>>
wtf who crosses their leg like that?
>>
>>59868834
interesting, in Chicago too. Anything else?

>>59868851
patricians
>>
>>59868851
Eastern yuros
>>
>>59868851
Ukraine
>>
>>59868851
>how to hide an errection
>>
she shld just take off her clothes
>>
>>59868825
How old is she?
>>
>>59868825
Siemens, bosh, AEG

there are plenty why even ask it doesnt make a difference where the company comes from.
>>
>>59869111
It's eastern europe, she could be a babuska for all I know
>>
>>59868851
Europeans. I used to do that all the time until I came to America and people told me to not do it since it's perceived to be gay
>>
>>59869118
>it doesnt make a difference where the company comes from.
it does if I want to eventually live in Europe
>>
>>59868825
Philips? STM? ASML?
>>
>>59869121
kek, I confirm this. I used to know a girl from Eastern Europe who is 26 years old. She came to Germany once and when she went to buy beer they asked her for an ID because she looked too young.
>>
>>59869135
if you think you can move while being employed by a company to the EU and stay in that company you are way off i think. If you are still studying or in training it would be better to move before you finish learning since in the EU the standards are completly different to the USA
>>
>>59869126
Lol amerifats can't cross their piggy legs because they are full of fat and greasiness, dont listen to them.
In europe we will keep crossing our wellshaped long limps and let burgers with dady issues squill.
>>
>>59868825
NXP
>>
>>59869233
Bought by Qualcomm
>>
>>59869244
It really fucking sucks, they were gonna make great POWER-based processors.
>>
>>59869126
You're right and it's so stupid that hurts...
1 - why do people think is others sexuality of their concern?
2 - they think sexuality can be verified by how a person rests his legs?

Holy shit people stoopid
>>
>>59869284
As a Dutch EE student, I'm really fucking angry too. NXP was pretty nice but Qualcomm is more or less a patent troll nowadays. It fucking sucks
>>
>>59869362
Giving away our kenniseconomie one company at a time.
>>
>>59869413
You think you guys have it bad? We gave away half of fucking Alstom recently
>>
>>59869126
I'd tell the Americans:
>if you perceive it as gay, then you better not infuriate a perceived gay or i will taste your ass for 3 days long and convert you to become my fuck-toy
>>
>>59869437
uhh that was pretty gay Hans
>>
>>59869428
>>59869413
Honestly only the Scandinavian companies are doing well in this regard. Nordic semiconductor, Nokia telecommunications, Ericson etc. Also Kraken, a Nordic bitcoin exchange, bought some US company.
>>
>>59868851
Either immigrants to America or non-Americans without the homophobic bias.

Really, many male display is seen as homoerotic in America that other countries simply don't see.

>two male friends holding hands
>two male friends holding arms/hugging
>two male friends being emotional and crying

America changed in the last few decades. These things were pretty much acceptable few decades ago without being seen as gay.
>>
>>59869471
>HANS SMASH AMERICAN FACE
>HANS BASH AMERICAN ANUS
>HANS CRASH AMERICAN BOOTY
>15th CENTURY STARTS AGAIN
>>
>>59868825
She's like a 4/10 maximum

Please think harder in the future before uploaded photos of mediocre girls.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.