[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: galaxy s8 plus.jpg (206KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy s8 plus.jpg
206KB, 1200x900px
Should I buy this phone?
>>
I don't know. why are you asking me.
>>
>>59868026
of course goyim
>>
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active desu
>>
You should take out explode insurance before you buy it.
>>
>>59868026
>edge glare
no thanks
>>
File: YouHaveNoIdeaHowWhiteAtlantisIs.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveNoIdeaHowWhiteAtlantisIs.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
If you're like me and we are all alike here the edges really get my autism rushing
>>
>buying gookshit after they literally tried to bomb whitey to death not long ago

good gajin
>>
No skip this year's Galaxy. There's no real improvement over last year's Android. It's all about the stupid meme display. Even the camera is a minor improvement at best
>>
I'm on an old S3 that's ticking along and slowly falling behind on the update curve. Should I skip ahead a few steps to something like an S6 or is that even too far behind?
>>
File: Asus-Zenfone-3-Deluxe.jpg (189KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Asus-Zenfone-3-Deluxe.jpg
189KB, 2560x1440px
>has edges
>causes to fuck up phone dimensioning around the actual edges of the phone
>edge glare
>6.2"
>SIX POINT TWO INCHES
>ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 5 INCHES
absolutely fucking not

My Zenfone 3 Deluxe is 5.5" and thats really pushing it for me, and I wanted the Snapdragon 820 model, but that fucker is 5.7"
>>
>>59868640
>memefone
ZenUI was laggy as hell even samsung ux felt more fluid than this shit
>>
>>59868026
yes. I just ordered one.

I don't care much for touchwiz but the huge screen with small bezels is great
>>
>>59868026
OR SHOULD i GET THE MATE 9?
>>
>>59868550
Might as well get the S7.

S6 has no expandable storage and their designs are basically the same.
>>
>>59868640
5 inches is too small, snon
>>
How easy would it be to install stock android on the S8, and would it impact performance/battery life or have other problems with it?

I really like the look of the phone, but I don't want to use Touchwizz and all the other garbage Samsung puts on their phones.
>>
imagine that design but with a 5.2 inch display

would be rly nice
>>
>>59868026
Just ordered my S8+ a week ago.
I had an N900 and Xperia Z2 before, so I have noe idea what I will feel about the edges.
>>
If they had a 5.8 inch size I'd get one
>>
>it's a "/g/ shits on Samsung and then recommends chink phones" episode
>>
>>59868640
Don't forget the retarded screen ratio 18.5:9
>>
>>59868640
I have the zenfone 3 laser and its absolute dogshit. I want my RN3P back
>>
>>59868026
Wait for the Google Pixel 2 faggot...
>>
>>59868026
Nope, right now its either the g6 or you wait for the note 8 or the google phone

>>59872421
Im not sure how different the .5 is but 18:9 at least is nice to have, maybe the .5 was added for space for the nav bar in which case, it doesnt sound retarded
Black bars during videos sucks but thats not a huge problem
>>
>>59868127
This is true if you are thinking of S7 to S7.

For people like me with a S6 the upgrade to an S8 makes sense since I gain a memory card slot, a bigger battery, water resistance, and a handful of other features.
>>
>>59868026
S8 and S8+ have the same resolution.
so if you don't have bad eyes and can live with the smaller battery, you should get the S8 instead.
>>
>>59874915
Not him but i think it would be better to wait and see what the note 8 is like
>>
File: 1476744239283.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1476744239283.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>falling for the rounded corners meme
>>
I think paying so much money for a device that will be obsolete in a few years isn't wise. Get off the smartphone hype and invest in your future and/or a worthy cause.
>>
>>59875004
Feels better holding a phone thats like that in one hand

>>59875044
Phones are useful tools though
>>
>>59875054
He's talking about the rounded corners, not the curved edges
>>
>>59875094
Thats what i meant, the corners of the phone, or did he mean the display
>>
>>59868072
S5 is the best bang for your buck phone.

But normies gots to have the S8 tho...
>>
It worthless without Cyanogen.
>>
>>59868026
>removed the physical home button
>no active version announced yet
No
The only reason i bought the S6 is because it has the dedicated buttons, i hate the shitty "navigation panel" the pops up on the bottom of most other phones
>>
>>59872331
why people trust tech from china with their information i have no idea.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.