[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE DRINK VERIFICATION CAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

PLEASE DRINK VERIFICATION CAN
>>
I don't understand why someone would wire tap themself with one of those things.
>>
>>59867233
Normalfags
>>
Welcome to 2014?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgieRaU7E1c
>>
>>59867233
People are retarded
>>
>STAND, FATTY
>CLAP AT THE ADVERT, FATTY
>>
I watched the video on youtube and I still don't get understand what they want me to do.
>>
>>59867287
They want you to obey
>>
>>59867210

Somehow I imagine this wouldn't be legal or at least be against Googles rules for their devices, as it is one corporation potentially forcing you into supplying it ad revenue if the resulting search page has ads.

Google has a rule against this across all its products, if your have a Google AdSense website or youtube channel and specifically ask viewers to click the ads, you can get your AdSense account disabled. Happened to a lot of youtube channels in 2011 when they opened up Partnerships to the public.
>>
>>59867287
They want you to buy their disgusting cancer-indusing """food"""
>>
>>59867210
It's like they live! without the subliminal part
>>
dollars to anuses that google, having caught wind of this, will do something to prevent it from happening on most phones, unless the burger kings pay them a lot of dollars.
>>
>>59867233
Can they do anything cool, like at all? All I see demo'd is turning the lights on and changing music. Asking the news? All of these things can very easily be done by a smartphone, even via voice if you want.

What good are they really?
>>
>>59867787
Google immediately pushed an update to the google now app to get it to stop responding to the commercials
>>
File: PROMO-BurgerKing-youtube.jpg (44KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
PROMO-BurgerKing-youtube.jpg
44KB, 700x465px
>>59867799
:(
>>
>>59867816
GTF AWAY FROM MY ANUS YOU PSYCHOPATH
>>
File: transmet3.jpg (109KB, 488x799px) Image search: [Google]
transmet3.jpg
109KB, 488x799px
>>59867210
Reminds me of Transmetropolitan with the "commercial bombs" that penetrated your mind and activated in your sleep.
>>
>>59867210

tfw I am a burger king cashier
>>
>>59867543
That doesn't apply here though. They don't have an adsense account, they force people to google their product. That's it.
>>
>>59867233
kek
>>
>>59867287
they want you to tell them "what you need™" to finish the add
>>
why would I have that google system in my house in the first place?
>>
>be me
>2024
>get home from working at my job as a Sandwich artist™
>pull smart phone from pocket
>dock to monitor
>2 minute ad plays
>burger king, the taste you can't waste™
>it pauses
>Orders me to clap and sing the Burger King™ jingle
>voice and facial recognition failed, locked off computer for 5 minutes
>allowed back on device
>Taco bell ad plays
>Makes me describe the New Tripple crunch soft Cheeserito™

The future is now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.