[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qualcomm Says Apple Broke Contract, Hindered Performance of Its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1488732545544.png (272KB, 1000x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488732545544.png
272KB, 1000x542px
https://arstechnica.com/business/2017/04/qualcomm-accuses-apple-of-intel-iphone-chip-gameplay/
>>
>Qualcomm has filed a 139-page rebuttal of a lawsuit lodged by Apple in January in which the US chipmaker counterclaimed that the iPhone giant was "misrepresenting facts and making false statements."

>It alleged that Apple had "breached" and "mischaracterized" deals it had in place with Qualcomm and accused the Tim Cook-run firm of interfering with the chipmaker's "long-standing agreements" with iPhone and iPad manufacturers, such as Foxconn.

>Qualcomm claimed:

Apple effectively chose to limit the performance of the Qualcomm-based iPhones by not taking advantage of the full potential speed of which Qualcomm's modems are capable. Apple's actions were intended to prevent consumers from realizing that iPhones containing Qualcomm chipsets performed far better than iPhones containing chipsets supplied by Intel.

>Apple warned that if Qualcomm engaged in or sponsored such comparisons, Apple would use marketing resources at its disposal to 'retaliate' against Qualcomm and that Qualcomm's standing as an Apple chipset supplier would be jeopardized.
But Apple stated publicly—and falsely—that there was 'no discernible difference' between iPhones using Intel chipsets and iPhones using Qualcomm chipsets.
>>
>>59855022
>Apple
>being this desperate

I for one welcome our new Google Overlords
>>
File: 01020k.png (536KB, 1000x542px) Image search: [Google]
01020k.png
536KB, 1000x542px
>>59855013
>>
>>59855013
>apple needs to buy their modems from qualcomm or intel
Can't make this shit up!
Apple fags on suicide watch.
>>
>make phones with both coz one is probably cheaper
>Intel's shit is worse than qualcomms
>apple makes both feel the same
>apple gets suit for hindering

nice
>>
WEAKEST UNIVERSE!!!
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>59855013
>Apple's actions were intended to prevent consumers from realizing that iPhones containing Qualcomm chipsets performed far better than iPhones containing chipsets supplied by Intel.

So Intel is paying Apple to do this right? Otherwise why would they do that?

Intel jews are going to get fucked by American cock now.
>>
>>59855022

According to the article I checked, if your iPhone 7 model number on the back begins with 16, you have a Qualcomm modem and if it begins with 17, you have an Intel modem. I got lucky, I guess.
>>
>>59856367
>17
Well rip I guess?
>>
It's funny that only CDMA/GSM iPhones have superior Qualcomm chips, when CDMA is basically deprecated crap only burgers still dumb enough to use. Every iPhone sold on the international market comes with jewtel inside.
>>
>Apple's actions were intended to prevent consumers from realizing that iPhones containing Qualcomm chipsets performed far better than iPhones containing chipsets supplied by Intel

This vile Anti-Semite's statements will hold no longer, release the Pajeet legal team. Intel is a legitimate organization and denial of which is like resurrecting Hitler himself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.