[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tablet thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: new-ipad-2020.jpg (45KB, 750x422px)
new-ipad-2020.jpg
45KB, 750x422px
Interested in getting a well built tablet with long battery life.

Replacement for my Chuwihi8 pro which is okay but battery life is abysmal.

Only thing other than non expandable memory holding me back from one of new cheap iPad is lack of Webm support which is a real deal breaker.

What brands of Android tab have good build quality? Any chance of ios webm support?

How will new Lenovo tabs compare? Tab4plus8
>>
>>59852850
>Any chance of ios webm support?
There are a few hits for ios and webm that basically say you can get something in the appstore to cover that need.
>>
>>59852850
bumping as im in the fence as well for the CheapPad from Apple
>>
>>59852850
In iOS you'll need to download VLC and copy/paste the links into it to view webms. There are also no good 4chan apps for it. Go with Android. Pixel tablets or even a used Nexus tablet are probably the best options.
>>
>>59853417
This is not true. In iOS, you just tap on webm, Safari downloads it and gives you the option to open in other apps. If you have VLC or such media player install, you will be greeted by a text that reads "Open in VLC". You just tap it and it takes you to VLC where your webm is ready and named with UNIX times tamp accordingly.
>>
>>59852850
tablet market right now has some amazing fucking deals for some amazing fucking bang for the buck tech, of course i'm not sharing those but still look around and you'll see what i'm talking about
>>
File: huawei-mediapad-m3-1.jpg (39KB, 660x561px) Image search: [Google]
huawei-mediapad-m3-1.jpg
39KB, 660x561px
Best tablet on the market right now desu
>>
I have an 8 inch tab s2, the screen is beautiful and it performs really well.
>>
>>59853547
why not post links, anon
you wouldnt lie, would you?
>>
Fuck that chink shit OP, buy a Surface Pro, the difference in quality and performance is enormous
>>
>>59854244
>Surface Pro
why???

in terms of price alone vs battery life on something cheaper the surface is shit.
>>
my 4 year old tablet is in the process of dying as well and would like to replace. but lately i find myself using my phablet phone than the tablet for most things.
>>
>>59852850
I fucking hate iOS but if you want a tablet, get an iPad. There's just no competition.
>>
File: 1462790416450.webm (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462790416450.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>>59855516
>lagPad
>>
>>59855524
>le iPad 3 meme
>>
>>59855556
Fuck off you stupid macfag piece of fucking shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.