[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no CIA Chrome browser even installed on my system feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 34780767.png (146KB, 663x626px) Image search: [Google]
34780767.png
146KB, 663x626px
>tfw no CIA Chrome browser even installed on my system

feels good bros. why would you even use a product from a company thats actively trying to destroy you and lie to you when competing products are as good or better?
>>
>>59848172
Oh no anon! You posted an image of Brave (ad hijacking browser created by Jews) instead of Firefox! (FLOSS browser created by competent programmers)
Please uninstall brave and install Firefox, or you may be put in the camps!
>>
one day youll realise that if someone wants to see what your doing on the internet its not the browser that they need access to, its the traffic, which they acquire through your isp, no obscure "secure indie underground meme hacker" browser is gonna stop that...
use what ever browser, with a vpn, with https, and stop thinking because your hiding your weibo from da man that your getting a one up one them, your not, your just creating a very unique digital finger print.
>>
What has the CIA ever done to wrong me:
>Nothing!

What has the CIA done to protect and save me:
>Stopped Hitler
>Stopped The Soviet Union
>Killed Al-quéda
>Overall pretty cool guys
>>
>>59849892
>implying this has anything to do with privacy and everything to do with funding and uplifting a shit company that hates you and wants is being used by the CIA to take over the net and peoples minds
>>
>>59849932
>by the CIA to take over the net and peoples minds
CTRL+W
>>
>>59849922
Fuck, didnt know the CIA represents the whole Allied Forces now.
>>
>>59850417
They gather intelligence the military uses to coordinate their operations.
>>
>>59850630
CIA didn't exist during WW2, the proto-CIA that existed at the time was called the OSS.
>>
I downloaded Brave for the iphone, but it loads every webpage except for 4chan, what gives?
>>
File: obama-laughing-800x430.jpg (67KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing-800x430.jpg
67KB, 800x430px
>>59848172
>Bitcoin wallpaper.
>>
>>59851751
4chan doesn't load when ads are blocked.

Turn off the shields for boards.4chan.org.

It works better than Safari because the gifs on the banners do not override the music you're playing in the background.
>>
>>59848172
4chan is a CIA's product, look up -- richard stallmans photo -- he uses tor -- 4chan blocks tor -- that picture of him is a bait. Moot makes money on /pol/. Bye.
>>
>>59852010
>4chan doesn't load when ads are blocked.
[citation needed]
>>
>>59852010
This is simply not true
https://github.com/4chan/4chan-API
You load the json files which don't link to any advertisments, and parse them and load the images.
At no point do you need to load any premade html, you can render 4chan however you want to.
>>
>>59852010
Actually, I think I understand what your saying.
The ad blocker that you are using is probably blocking normal 4chan components needed to operate in addition to the advertisements.
What filters are you using?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.