[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Silicon_valley_title.png (357KB, 489x275px) Image search: [Google]
Silicon_valley_title.png
357KB, 489x275px
Is this show accurate?
>>
BAZINGA xD
>>
>>59845670
Yeah I work in Silicon Valley and this show is pretty much my daily life. Bazooper! Comic books! Star Treks!
>>
>>59845844
Yeah man I work here too. We usually take bong rips during a meeting to get the creative juices flowing. Zimbabwae!
>>
File: mel to vince.png (339KB, 566x308px) Image search: [Google]
mel to vince.png
339KB, 566x308px
>>59845715
>vince, get the rope
>>
>>59845901
Dang! You made me lul hard son.
>>
>>59845670
Yes and no. It overplays a lot for the dramatic value
>>
>>59845670
Extremely.

...unlike another nerd comedy that best be forgotten by all of humanity.
>>
>>59845844
lmfao
>>
Brazzaville!
>>
it's an appropriate satire of silicon valley culture.

i don't honestly believe that there are people retarded enough to read into the show like it's a factual account of what goes on in the bay area, but the jokes are rooted in reality and they're only 2 or 3 steps beyond reality, so if you've lived in the bay area for more than a few months you recognize what they're making fun of. all of my friends who feel they have to categorically defend living in the bay area seem to dislike the show. i'm assuming they're reluctant to admit that there's some truth in the shitty things about living here, because if they admit it's not perfect then the whole rationale of living here would, in their minds, implode or something.
>>
>>59847178
oh so you're on the spectrum
>>
>>59847506
Because it is a spectrum, technically speaking everyone is on the spectrum
>>
Most of the tech jokes are accurate, and I've never been to the Valley but been to enough conventions to appreciate the cultural jobs, it's a pretty funny show
>>
>>59845670
No, but it's entertaining.
>>
File: 1362330563920.png (114KB, 500x329px)
1362330563920.png
114KB, 500x329px
>>59845670
Brazzers!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.