[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/webdev/ - easy website ideas for my exam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: internet-security.jpg (650KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
internet-security.jpg
650KB, 1280x960px
I study web development and I have to create a full website.
There are no limitation about the technologies to use.
I don't know what to do at all, please help me.

The easy part is important because it's my first year of study.
I am not a true expert that can deploy tens of complex websites by month.
>>
>>59840204
choose a real subject
>>
>>59840204
If you don't know what to create, why are you studying web development in the first place?
>>
How about a blog? I'll even subscribe.
>>
>>59840204
Yes! Another general to filter!
>>
>>59840244
What do you mean?

>>59840421
To get a fucking job.

>>59840530
You are free to do what you want.

>>59840504
We made a blog the first 4 days of the study, I think it's too much easy.
>>
> If I disguise my homework thread as a general, they'll bite.
>>
>>59840561
Not really a homework and you can only focus on the "easy website ideas" part.
>>
>>59840543
So you ant a website idea in a field that generally benefits the more creative individuals and groups, those that can make themselves stand out. If you can't even think of an idea for some pissant exam, then you're career will consist solely of halfheartedly gluing js libraries together to sort of do what your client may or may not want.

tl;dr your lack of imagination spells trouble for your "webdev" career
>>
Create what infinite chan was supposed to become. Fulfill the lost dream.
>>
>>59840675
Yes I know I am in trouble.
>>
>>59840891
so do the world a favour and don't be the next meme tier "coder". Find something you actually give a shit about
>>
>>59840204
agorano sucks
>>
>>59841202
/thread
>>
Start with a blog, after that create something with authentication. If you want a challenge, go to dribbble.com and implement someone else design.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.