[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /g/ this shit happened to my nexus 6p it was a great phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20170411_014016.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_014016.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Yo /g/ this shit happened to my nexus 6p it was a great phone but now looking for a better replacement. Have any goood recommendations? I am definitly up for another huawei I really loved this phone. No samshit please they have become shit since the S2 release.
>>
>>59837417
HTC U Ultra
>>
Im looking for something budget minded as well. Im sure someone has a better phone for around $400 that beats the 6p.... Right?
>>
oneplus 3t
>>
>>59837430
That phone is way overpriced for a snapdragon 821 broski.... I can get a V20 for 480 dollars with a snapdragon 820.
>>
>>59837442
Is it still a pain in the ass to get their phones?
>>
>>59837472
?? never heard it was.
i just ordered one last week and it took like 3 days.
>>
>>59837489
There was some stupid invite only shit going on with the original one plus and it seemed snobby... So i just said fuck it and got some other phone. Does it still tun cyanogen mod? Cause I read that cyanogen mod ran its business into the ground (lol).
>>
>>59837525
no it runs a mostly stock build of android called Oxygen.
it's trivial to install lineage OS(modern cyanogen) on it though, it's basically as open as the nexus was.
>>
>>59837556
Hmm ok where did you order it from newegg? That is the only online vendor i recognize selling it.
>>
>>59837581
oneplus site
>>
File: lg-g6-new.jpg (6KB, 160x212px) Image search: [Google]
lg-g6-new.jpg
6KB, 160x212px
>>59837430
no. LG G6 all the way. I'm not shilling.
-aluminum and glass construction
-fits easily in one hand
-minimal bezels
-2017 flagship tier specs
-high quality audio with quad DAC (Korea version, can be imported through ebay)
-Two cameras
-waterproof/dust proof

>inb4 bootloops
>>
>>59837616
Again $700 dollars for a snapdragon 821... Im more leaning towards a one plus 3t or the ZTE axon 7, maybe a LG v20 which I am posting on my wifes phone right now a lg v20 not sure how i feel about it. Is the asus zenphone any good?
>>
>>59837417
just replace the screen you consumerist cuck
>>
>>59837417

Is that gorilla glass?
>>
Doogee or whatever the fuck they're called.
>>
>>59837645
lg v20 is cheap but big and ugly, with a grippy plastic design only an autist could love. ZTE is probably botnet. IDK about the zenfone, asus doesn't really have a solid reputation as a phone manufacturer. If you want to go for the oneplus just hold out until they release the 4, unless you're OK with last year's specs.
>>
>>59837659
I thought about that too, but the phone is two years old at this point and i cant replace that by myself i would have to take it to a shop. While I'm at it I might as well replace the aging battery and that would bring the price up to $200 dollars plus waiting for parts from china. I would rather just spend a extra $100-200 and get something fresh. If I was consumerist I would buy the new iphone every year you cocksucking faglord. Plus if I dont do the repairs myself they may just stick some cheap shit in there and blow my hand off later.
>>
Try Xiaomi ;)
>>
>>59837688
Really? I dont care about botnet with that new bill getting rid of privacy protection being mandated by ISP's we are already being sold to the highest bidder right this minute. Check it out its the rwal deal and it is happening right now and nah i dont really care about bleeding edge it is just a phone to me although i do like bang for my buck.
>>
>>59837663
It is gorilla glass to be fair i have dropped it alot before this and this is the first time it broke.
>>
>>59837742
Thats too chink for me I dont really like the mock iphone gui either.
>>
>>59837417
OP here going to just get the repairs on my phone compared to this LG v20 i am on right now my phone gets a hell of a lot stronger signal on the same band and i like my phone so i will just eat the cost of repairs goodnight to all.
>>
>>59837489
repairing it is annoying though. my 3 is currently in for repair and im still waiting for a quote after the '2' working day thing. ill email them later this week, annoying how you have to send it off to another country too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.