[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /g/ think of MusicBee ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: musicbee-.jpg (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
musicbee-.jpg
19KB, 256x256px
What /g/ think of MusicBee ?
>>
I have no idea what that is.
>>
>>59834964
Haven't fully used it yet
>>
>>59834964
Pretty fucking amazing.
>>
Really good, I wish foobar could grab album covers like musicbee can.
>>
>>59834964
looks nice, just werks but it's bloated.
foobar manages my 4tb music library just fine.
>>
i always have issues on equalize
it's always a issue to me no matter what program i'm using
>>
>>59835211
Implying Itunes is not, or any other media player? What the fuck are you on, you fucking scrublord? Foobar looks like ass, Winamp is dead, and anything else is second rate garbage.

>>59834964
Honestly OP, Musicbee is my favorite Windows based media library manager/player. I mean, yeah, it IS coded in Visual Basic, but it is responsive, fast, has a shit ton of features, and supports a LOT of formats and is rather customizable in terms of skins, codecs, options, etc. It's also actively maintained, so that is a plus. It also grabs music covers and gives you the option to seamlessly edit files' metadata without damaging them, while playing said file.
>>
>>59835067
>>59835116
>>59835548
Samefag MusicBee shill, fuck off.
>>
i mostly agree on what anon >>59835548 said
>>
File: (you).png (17KB, 207x202px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
17KB, 207x202px
>>59835615
Prove your point.
>>
>>59835548
>foobar looks like ass

You mean you haven't spent the time to theme it properly.

It'll also run most of winamp's plugins, or at least milkdrop which is the only one that matters.
>>
disgusting bloat. iTunes is better, that says a lot. Also winshit only. MusicBee shills, stop shilling and fix your trash.
>>
File: 1479086649337.jpg (72KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
1479086649337.jpg
72KB, 960x578px
>>59834964
>>59836056

Come on Anon, hurry up we're late. Just dragging and drop music onto your--

Oh wait, you're a faggot iTunes user lol bye

>implying you have friends who wait for you
>implying you have friends
>>
>>59836106
What are you even trying to say here? You write like an autist or a pajeet
>>
>>59834964
Best music organizer and UI hands down

Everyone I rec it to loves it but there's a learning curve to get over with customizing it to your liking and learning where all the buttons are.
>>
>>59836106
OP here, never once used iTunes in my life
i was with Winamp but i just wanted to try something else as i feel like Winamp it's not enough for me anymore
i've tried foobar2000 too but i need something different with a better UI and all so i was givin' MusicBee a try

>>59836168
>there's a learning curve to get over with customizing it to your liking and learning where all the buttons are

yeah it's just the first time i guess you need to figure it out how it works
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.