[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any "youtube partners"(youtubers who sold their soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 300x168px
Any "youtube partners"(youtubers who sold their soul to Google) here?

I have some questions
>how much do you get paid
>how long do you have to wait until you get paid?
>how much views your video have on average?
>top viewed video, how much views that video get and how much money you make from that video?
>what's your opinion about youtube's recent move that makes "offensive" videos as non-revenueable as well as putting threshold lifetime view to 10,000 views on a new channel before said channel starts generating revenue?

Also
>is there any way to generate passive revenue online that doesn't involve adsense?

Cheers
>>
>>59826252
I get like 5-8k monthly. I do YouTube part time, so I make decent money.

I don't make offensive content, so I don't give a shit about the YouTube drama.

If you want easy money, mine altcoins like ETH. I make like 2k oh passive income per month off ETH mining
>>
>>59826387
What kind of equipment do you use for ETH mining?
>>
>>59826252
*of
>>
>>59826387
How many subs and views/month is that?
>>
>>59826252
I am youtube partner for years now with less than 1000 subs

i once got 90$ but i dont know how. it just magically appeared. never again
i dont know
>>
>>59826252
A bunch of RX 470 4GB hooked up to 1200W PSU rigs. I have some 480s too, but an OCed 470 is a far better option. It's ez money
>>
>>59826418
Like 2-5 million. I've got a 11 million view video, which was my best month ever
>>
>>59826418
And subs don't matter.
>>
Do how exactly do you guys get paid? Paypal? Checks?
>>
>>59826525
Chex
>>
If u try YouTube, do it cause u like it, because you'll most likely pour lots of work into videos with very little payoff.
>>
>>59826442
Where can I learn about this ETH mining? I need some passive money
>>
Cryptomined on YT, and the daily decrypt. Also google
>>
>>59826403
pls respond
>>
>>59826252
money is not technology
>>>/biz/
>>
>>59826252
>>how much do you get paid
Never got anything, most of my content cannot be monetized unfortunately. But I have apparently generated about 25USD since I’m there.
>>how long do you have to wait until you get paid?
dunno
>>how much views your video have on average?
about 800~1000 views I’d say.
>>top viewed video, how much views that video get and how much money you make from that video?
Soon 200k views, but I couldn’t monetize it since I clearly don’t have the rights on it.
>>what's your opinion about youtube's recent move that makes "offensive" videos as non-revenueable as well as putting threshold lifetime view to 10,000 views on a new channel before said channel starts generating revenue?
Lots of good and interesting content might disappear from YouTube if they enforce that anti-offense content rule, but on the other hand there are people taking it way too far that need to be restrained.
And as regards the channels with less than 10k views, they won’t make any money anyway, maybe what, 10USD? No big deal, really.
>>
>>59826387
>>59826442
At current rates, $2k/mo is 40+ GPUs worth of hashing power, and that's before the $400+ electric bill. Also like 5,000 watts of heat that has to go somewhere... nice if you live somewhere cold, I guess.
>>
>>59827647
Thank fuck electricity is free in my building.
>>
File: 1491737873446.jpg (59KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1491737873446.jpg
59KB, 500x501px

not much, made $250 in ad revenue last year but i barely release content.

not sure, i think its monthly if you actually have big checks coming in. if not, i think you have to wait until you generate $100 in ad revenue before you can get it.

i collectively have ~100,000 views over the span of four videos. so, a little bit of views on average.

>top viewed video, how much views that video get and how much money you make from that video?

50,000, and i dont remember. i wanna say around $100 or so. the video is 14mins long though, so that helps.

>what's your opinion about youtube's recent move that makes "offensive" videos as non-revenueable as well as putting threshold lifetime view to 10,000 views on a new channel before said channel starts generating revenue?

i couldn't care less. i dont make controversial content. not my problem. as for the 10,000 views thing, that's nothing. i was able to get 10,000 views on my first video within a month of posting it just by using specific keywords for the title. i hope they start attacking networks next though. i want all of that gaming cancer shit, makeup tutorial shit, reacting videos, youtube drama, and people vlogging dubbed over gameplay fucking gone.

bring back the era of OG content, out with the fucking assdorks

>is there any way to generate passive revenue online that doesn't involve adsense?
nothing comes to mind. i will say though, adsense if definitely the easiest.

hope this helped.
>>
They need to draw a clear line about which video is deemed as offensive and which is not

Obviously any videos that glorifies extremism and terrorism shouldn't be monetizeable (hell they should be deleted) but channel about gun reviews? It's just someone giving his opinion (paid or free of charge) about guns
>>
>>59826403
Probably many RX 480/R9 390 GPUs, they're the best for ether mining (especially 480 cause low power consumption)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.