[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggested improvements thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: My specs.jpg (90KB, 660x525px) Image search: [Google]
My specs.jpg
90KB, 660x525px
Suggested improvements thread?
>>
>>59822015
An optical drive and win7/gentoo.
If else. Ryzen and vega.
>>
>>59822023
Why win7?

Isn't win10 pro a better option?
>>
OP how do you survive on less than a TB of storage? do you not store movies/music?
>>
File: GX37BSP_143820_285x255.jpg (14KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
GX37BSP_143820_285x255.jpg
14KB, 252x255px
>>59822040
I have a bunch of HDD's (2tb) that i connect and dump everything into when i get close to full!

currently 5tb or so of shit i would watch again or is worth keeping
>>
>>59822015
windows version is 3 numbers too high
>>
>>59822074
why sir?

Am i missing something about windows version i have?
>>
File: speccy mrk3.png (56KB, 606x580px) Image search: [Google]
speccy mrk3.png
56KB, 606x580px
>>59822036
Unless you know how to block and disable all telemetry or don't give a fuck about supporting Jews use 10.
Otherwise use 7 and don't install any .net or updates.
I'm currently on unregistered 7. There's options to keep the wallpaper up, and stop the task bar forcing to the top after the trial period.
All I get is a popup if I'm opening Microsoft programs, such as paint and control panel. Just [x] the pop up and continue what you're doing. And a watermark in the bottom right on the wall paper (not forced over programs)
Saying
"Windows 7
build 7601
This copy of windows is not genuine"
Security is fine.
>>59822040
Easily.
>music
How much space do you think that takes up?
>movies
Not that into media.
>>
>>59822084
windows skynet.
>>
>>59822090
>>59822099
Yep , choosing a older operating system by the same company will sure show them, thats really going to make a difference in the world!
>>
>>59822142
I didn't pay for it.
Fuck I even got the CD delivered for free.
>>
>>59822090
Ur TAFE course clearly did not pay off.

Why the hell do you think you need to run an unregistered version of microsoft when u can just pirate one that activates itself?

And on a similar point, what the fuck do u mean >"oh yeh i know what im doing i get popups from random shit all the time and im privelaged enough to be allowed to close them and keep doing the 3 things i can do on unactivated windows" LUL.
>>
>>59822164
They're not random. Only when opening select m$ programs that come with the OS.
>when u can just pirate one that activates itself?
I'd rather not be involved in a child sex ring by installing malware.
>keep doing the 3 things i can do on unactivated windows
I can do all the things. Unless they require .net frameworks. I will not download any of them because the .net files have been 'updated' to include W10 telemetry.
Not to mention programs requiring any additional downloads for them to work are not worth your time.
>Ur
>u
Please refrain from posting via mobile. Quality of content is important to this community.
>>
File: 480_RS_Card_Bracket_Angle.jpg (400KB, 1527x1114px) Image search: [Google]
480_RS_Card_Bracket_Angle.jpg
400KB, 1527x1114px
>>59822233
ur paranoid and probably on drugs, if you think you know better than me you are wrong. Its clear there is something off about you... Just accept the fact that microsoft rule the world and get atleast an activated version... my god son.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.