[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Inconvenient Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CJLAXOlW.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
CJLAXOlW.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Allow me to drop a redpill that you may all find hard to swallow…the reality of EVERYTHING BEING MARKETED.
Allow me to explain.
Often on this board, I will see PC users with a masculine homophobic bent denounce Mac as being for “fags” “Apple is gay”…etc. Do you really think manufactures are not aware of this?
Do you feel it is any coincidence that Thinkpads, in the words of another anon are, “ugly as sin”? it is no coincidence. Brothers, in the game of marketing, you are all pawns in the scheme. Whatever ill-fitted ideology you harbor is ripe for the exploitation of profit.
Thinkpads are SUPPOSED TO BE UGLY. Many devices follow the same pattern…they take what is believed to signal a “gay male”, aestheticism, clean lines, minimalism, shiny accents, and they turn it on its head IN THE INVERSE TO CON YOU.
You are delusional if you don’t believe these companies who cater to all you straight, proud, testerosterone fueled “non-fags” out there will respond to like a dog to a fucking whistle. They have it all figured out. They know what elements signal which implications in the context of our society. they have you homophobes figured out to the nth degree and what you dumb fuckers will all believe is the rebellious, individual, and masculine choice. All my kek’s to you brothers….
So we have the boxy, utilitarian, “rugged”, “business class”, “ugly” “Microsoft” and company products that appeal to the bullseye market of men insecure of being seen as concerned with aesthetics, “image conscious”, “gays”, the greatest fear of the proud straight man. No, he does not BUY such “feminine” products, he is much to PRACTICAL, LOGICAL, SERIOUS, and a million other meme adjectives that corporations have stored in their playbook to keep the meme going.
You supply the object that secures men their masculinity, and you reap the profit. End game.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
Whatever apple shill.
>>
What if I buy based on price points instead of on aesthetics?
I'd buy a Mac if it cost less than a similar spec'd Windows machine.
Unless your "redpill" is "Things being sold are being marketed" to which I'd have to respond, no shit Sherlock.
>>
>>59820895
Don't respond to him, you'll only encourage this kind of behavior.
>>
>>59820908
I already reported, and my post was a sage. Just wanted to flex my pseudo-intellectualism a little.
>>
>>59820919
Everything is in order then, other citizens may move along, nothing to see here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.