[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should they bring back the headphone jack on the iPhone 7S?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2057.jpg (383KB, 3500x1968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
383KB, 3500x1968px
Should they bring back the headphone jack on the iPhone 7S?
>>
>>59813973
no
>>
>>59813973
yes
>>
They won't, whether you think its right or wrong they won't do it
>>
>>59813973
maybe
>>
>>59813973
who is jack?
>>
>>59813973
maybe not
>>
>>59813973
It's already there. You just need to drill it out.
>>
>>59813973
install gentoo
>>
>>59813973
Definitely and they should call it a novel, premium feature while they're at it.
>>
>>59813973
apple is dum
>>
Should they? Yes.

Will they? No.

I bought a 6S that I haven't even used yet because it has a headphone jack. I'll run my 6 into the ground and then switch over. Hopefully there's an iOS 10.2 untethered jailbreak by then. Semi-tethered is a pain.
>>
They ain't got jack on my headphone jack so send those iphones back
>>
>>59814073
Why not just buy a Nexus 6P? It's got 90% of the build quality without the iOS lock-in. Sideloading apps is a one click breeze and you can flash your ROM, which you could never do with an iPhone
>>
>>59814073
semi tethered isnt so bad
>>
>>59814163
Well, having to re-sign every 7 days is.
>>
>>59814106
I suspect I'll convert to an Android phone at some point.
>>
>>59814106
Why not recommend the Pixel? It's a newer and arguably a better phone.

>>59814073
>>
>>59813973
That would imply that apple was admitting a mistake.
Five years from now they will bring it back and pretend that they invented putting headphone jacks on phones.
>>
>>59814254
Don't get the 6P or else you'll be frustrated at how fast you quit getting updates after purchase. NEVER purchase an outdated Android phone.

Besides that iOS and Android are pretty similar these days with iOS being more stable but Android offering more customization. If you just want something that works then go iOS. If you want something that mostly just works then go Nexus. If you want to fuck around with your phone non stop then get Sony, Samsung, LG, etc.
>>
>>59813973
No, they haven't been ridiculed enough for getting rid of it yet.
>>
>>59814454
> Pixel
It's shit.
>>
>>59814241
You don't have to resign every 7 days, just go to pangu website and click link on download and instructions page to re jailbreak.
>>
I'd have said they definitely won't as they never go back on their decisions, but then the discussion about the Mac Pro happened, Hell froze over and all bets are off.

(They should)
>>
>>59815327
>more stable
Yeah, if you include Apple sabotaging your performance if you don't buy their new phones, sure
>>
>>59816173
No
>>
>>59813973
no, bravery and courage that's what apple stands for.
>>
>>59813973
Should they? Yes
Will they? No

They going balls deep into muh wireless overpriced future tech airpods
>>
>>59814106
Posting from a 6p. Build quality is nice, battery is absolute trash. 1.5 hours avg screen on time for me and when it hits 30% battery the fucking phone just turns off. Never buying Huawei again and I'm pretty disappointed Google thought it'd be a good idea to go with such a shit company
>>
>>59818231
replace the battery. Its a pain in the dick but do it. Mine was dying at 12%, swapepd it four hours on senpai
>>
>>59818231
Thats your battery you dumbo
>>
>>59819199
It started happening after a software update. Google "Nexus 6p dying" and see it happens all the way up to 60%
>>
They will not bring back the headphone jack. Instead they will add a new proprietary audio out port that only the iPhone 7S and the included headphones use. They will go to great lengths to talk about how revolutionary and magical this new port is, and how it's so amazing that you are now able to charge your phone while outputting music.

No other devices will ever use this port, including Apple computers, and it will be abandoned just like everything else they promote.
>>
>>59813973
dude its already there, you just gotta drill for it
>>
Yes but they won't.
>>
>>59813973
can you repeat the question?
>>
Bluetooth headphones dropped in price /higher demand after they announced the new iPhone?
If yes, then no
>>
>>59814020
A Samurai warrior sent into another dimension by Aku who has to find his way back to avenge the death of his parents using his magical sword.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.