[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JavaScript

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: a4bEbgA_460s.jpg (30KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
a4bEbgA_460s.jpg
30KB, 460x397px
/g/ users, Is JavaScript anything worth pursuing?
The reason I am asking is that i am trying to learn some basic stuff about app designing for my personal project and was wondering what should be the best way to go framework wise.
>>
>>59812301
>app designing
what kind of app you dumbshit? webapp? desktop application? phone app?
>>
Fucking js devs they think that their shitty language is the right choice for everything
>>
>>59812301
I mean JavaScript is the worst thing to happen to the internet, but it'll get you a job for sure
>>
Framework wise, you should fucking kill yourself.

Learn JavaScript properly or not at all.
>>
>>59812301
Pursue it hard and you'll get that sweet web dev cash. /g/entlemen will generally despise you, but in the eyes of the general public you'll be a leet hacker.

React is the best framework to choose, so learn that as quickly as you can. Look up example projects and try to study them
>>
>>59812301
It's the most used language in the world by a big margin before Java, C/PP and C#.
You can do everything in JS: Full stack web development, cross platform GUI applications, cross platform apps.

If I wasn't a fulltime Java dev I would choose JS right now. It's fucking huge and won't go away for a very long time.
>>
>>59814934
Thanks for the advice anon. I'm going web dev.
>>
>>59814854
How is it worse than web 2.0?
>>
Yes

JavaScript sucks, but you can't avoid it.
>>
>>59814934
Just from my limited amount of searching around it seems to me like more people are asking for angular/2.

If you wouldn't mind telling me what makes React so desirable? I'm about to pick my first framework.
>>
Final bump just because I would like to hear what /g/ thinks about javascript
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.