[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firefox 57 "Photon" Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 13445474.jpg (1MB, 1206x2907px) Image search: [Google]
13445474.jpg
1MB, 1206x2907px
They added some more stuff, what do you lads think?
>>
not bad
>>
>>59807354

thats a mockup from some deviantart fag though
>>
>57

jeez they're upping numbers like it's nobody's business.
reminder that FF went to shit after 28
>>
If this is real, it looks nice. Would much prefer Mozilla to do it like this from the last photo I saw.
>>
>>59807354
Its better than what we have now, and the unified icon set is appreciated.
>>59807400
they don't matter, they are only indications of regular periods of time, this is what rolling release means.

but you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>59807354
>it takes two clicks now to display bookmarks or downloads
>TRENDING STORIES by pocket
Are all devs nowadays purely incompetent and can't make a functional UI at all?
>>
>>59807354
Firefox is garbage shit and should fucking die already like AMD
>>
>>59807354
Why every program is trying to mimic the 2D shit ass looking Windows 10 theme? It is ugly, this shit needs to stop.
>>
>>59807354
so much fucking wasted space near URL...
>>
>>59807720
>he's not using keyboard shortcuts
>what is customization
>>
>>59807720
well they own pocket now. waiting on them opening it up.
>>
>>59807354
...it seems alright, but I'm sticking to ungoogled chromium.
>>
>You can remove the weird spacing around the url bar
Bless Emperor Donald
>>
>>59807354
>touch
>normal
>kompakt
Er, what's that? The whole three separate modes that make tab bar a few pixels different in height and that's all?

>t. still on 28
>>
>>59807862
>customization
The one that is being taken out of Firefox, you mean? (XUL is gone in v 57)
>>
Not really interested until I can customize it like the current Firefox.
>>
>>59807720
>it takes two clicks now to display bookmarks or downloads
It works exactly the same as before
>>
>>59807958
Now is one click to open bookmarks. In the new design you open "Libraries" then "Bookmarks".
>>
Been using palemoon for a long time now, the only downside is the shitty old icons
>>
>>59807354
Looks good to me. Current design feels dated. I remember when it was introduced, everyone hated it.
>>
>>59807354
Finally.

Fuck australis. The faggots tried to push that shit on us no matter how many complaints they got from users.
No one gives a fuck how hard you worked on it, mozilla. No one fucking likes it.
>>
>>59807354
You call that update...
I call it oupsdate.
>>
>>59807354
>They added some more stuff

Fuck. They need to REMOVE shit and rewrite everything.
>>
>>59807844
The good news is those are "flexible spaces", they're padding that can be removed by the end user basically. I hope they ultimately decide to leave them out though.
>>
>>59809318
>what is servo
>>
Glad they ditched the retard menu they have now.
>>
This mockup addresses basically all of my main complaints with australis. I still want them to fix the download menu though, it shows too few things at once and it doesn't show the download speed by default.
>>
>>59810011
Is the Unity 8 of the browsers.
>>
>>59810011
what is it?
>>
>>59807941
Seems to be browser tab padding
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.