[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Life improving software

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: flux-icon.jpg (48KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
flux-icon.jpg
48KB, 900x500px
Downloaded this software the other day and I love it. I code alot because I study mathematics/statistics and it's made using my PC at night a lot easier on the eyes. Enjoy!
>>
File: 1485294495035.png (25KB, 812x563px) Image search: [Google]
1485294495035.png
25KB, 812x563px
>>59806953
Is it better than native win10 utility?
Is it better than the opensource LightBulb software?
>>
gnucash
>>
>>59806953
flux shilling! havent seen that in a while thanks OP.
Breaks up the monotony of the same generals, tfw fell for..., and mpv shill threads we have every day
>>
>>59807146
yes, in my opinion it is better because it doesnt just dim the brightness

>>59807189
first time posting in this thread so I dont know what shill is...and you weren't very coherent so I don't exactly know how to respond
>>
>>59807304
that's a new W10 feature, it doesn't just dim the brightness either retard

f.lux is dead now that W10 has it
>>
so is there any quantitative research on the supposed improvements of blue light disablers
>>
>>59807362
>f.lux is dead now that W10 has it
Yeah, no.
Not everyone uses that shit operating system.
>>
>>59806953
isnt this shit botnet?
>>
>>59807380
>this
>>
>>59807388
Use redshift instead.
>>
>>59807388
yes, it is. Use redshift, especially on gahnoo+loonix.
>>
>>59807388
>>59807516
>>59807543
wtf i hate flux now
>>
>>59807543
>redshift
that's bloated, harmful (and potentially includes botnet). Use sct instead
>>
>>59807388
>>59807543
How is it a botnet?
What does it do?
>>
>>59807163
installing it now, you better not be memeing me lad
>>
>>59808310
Exists
>>
File: dogonthebeach.jpg (209KB, 536x431px) Image search: [Google]
dogonthebeach.jpg
209KB, 536x431px
>>59806953
What books are you following and what language do you use for statistics?
>>
>>59808319
Go fuck yourself
>>
>he needs to install bloatware to reduce blue color

pleb
>>
>>59807146
yes, because you don't need to enable location settings, so it's less botnet.

(you can stay offline and enter your location in flux manually)
>>
>>59808310

Asks you to type the city you live in to get the screen autoadjust at the right hours.
Of course to /g/ any slight thing that might give an idea of the possibility of a probable hint on your identity is botnet, so there you have it.
>>
Never understood this flux meme.
What you should do is focus on the external lights and make them adapt to the time of day.
If your eyes are strained at looking at something all day, you have bad lighting in your room.

But lets go ahead and add lights in the keyboards and turn up the brightness of your screens so you can skimp on the lighting in your office.
>>
>>59808511

Isn't that what f.lux does anyway?

Turn blue light back up at day, to match the natural ambient lighting, and down at night to match the warmer lighting from the bulbs.
That is of course, unless you have your pc in a literal basement, or think window shutters closed 24/7 is the way to go (protip, it isn't).
>>
I'd rather not destroy the colour of my media, thank you very much. If I wanted to look at piss coloured stuff, I'd just do that instead of changing everything to piss.
>>
>>59808511
Lightning a room is expensive for normal people now. :(
Especially for young jobless ones. :(
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.