[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technology Hipsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0611.jpg (62KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
62KB, 550x413px
Why are so many people on here deliberately inconveniencing themselves with pointless technology just so they can have something """""interesting""""" to do?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-t1_ETuWIbE
>>
TechnoCucks
>>
You mean the antique receiver idiots?

They want you to think it's because they're quirky patrician "collectors" but they just fished it out of a dumpster
>>
>>59806019
>have an old ThinkPad T400 with 4GB of RAM and a 250GB HDD
>it runs Debian with MATE
>phone is a Galaxy s5 with Lineage OS
>no need to buy new stuff
Feels good not feeding the Jews.
>>
File: download.jpg (551KB, 2000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
551KB, 2000x1148px
>>59809177
I don't even have one, but you have to admit they are pretty beautiful
>>
Arch
>>
>>59806019
>just so they can have something """""interesting""""" to do?
Isn't that a decent reason? I might legit have more fun installing Gentoo than watching yet another Chinese cartoon or something.

I also want to save money and don't even have that much pointless technology, but I use plenty of old or cheap stuff.
>>
>>59811028
Arch is convenient.
>>
>>59811065
You only have more fun because you feel like you are achieving something even though your sad NEET ass has literally never accomplished anything in your life.
>>
>>59811111
Said a tasteless Chinese cartoons posting forum member to the other

>kekekekekekekekek
>>
File: 1457981027814.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457981027814.png
19KB, 200x200px
>>59811104
>>
>>59806019
>jpeg
>that filesize
>that artifacting

I don't care where you got the picture from OP, you suck
>>
Hipsterism is just failure, if your time had value you'd be in the private sector earning money. If you fail at that, you go pretend to be some audio shit and say that you're better than everyone else because it's all you have versus the "losers" who own their own home
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.