[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it dead? >last update more and a year ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: luci-openwrt-logo.png (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
luci-openwrt-logo.png
43KB, 600x450px
Is it dead?
>last update more and a year ago
>>
>>59798895
I hope not, openwrt is fucking great.
>>
>>59798895
Did they moved to LEDE?
>>
>>59798895
>chaos_calmer
>last commit Mar 9, 2017
not dead yet.

>>59800413
They deciding to merge two projects together http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-December/004786.html
I didn't follow the info on that, so maybe they already changed their minds.
>>
>>59801503
>>59798895
It's currently under Project LEDE. The plan is to merge back. 17.01 is the latest release.
>>
>>59802291

where is the list of routers they support?

will i finally be able to fucking change the wifi mac address?

will it finally fix the shitty bug that causes your wifi power to suddenly get chopped in half or more when you change the MAC address to bypass ip bans, and the only fix is to upgrade the firmware back to ddwrt then back to openwrt because theres also no real way to factory reset openwrt.
>>
>>59803171
wifi mac address isn't even seen by your ISP what the fuck are you talking about?
Also if you use the squashfs img you can rollback to factory defaults.

retard
>>
>>59804088

>autsitic commands

im talking about the fucking GUI options

also the wifi mac address never changes and the signal strenth error always happens when doing that, so i can only imagine thats the issue

either way, its annoying as fuck

in fact just now when trying to create a test wifi and disabling the other, it caused it again and the only fix was to once again switch back to ddwrt then back to openwrt

if ddwrt had SQM_QOS i would go back to it
>>
>>59798895
No it's not dead you retard. The last STABLE release was a year ago (same for Debian).

The last push on their git trunk was 12 hours ago.
>>
use OPNsense (or pfsense if you're a faggot)
>>
I've had OpenWRT on several routers over the last decade (currently on a TP-LINK C5). In my experience, the latest release =/= the best release, in terms of your specific hardware. The thing to do is find a stable image that does what you need and then forget about updating it because more than likely, something bad will get pushed to you.

>previous router
>5GHz radio won't enable
>open bugtracker ticket
>track down reason
>dev patches
>next release
>same exact bug
>reactivate ticket
>dev fixes again
>next release
>same exact bug
>stopped updating
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.