[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camcorders General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

About to /pulldatdrigger/ on a gopro hero 4 black for $230.

Before I do, are there any better cameras out there, for cheaper?

Bonus: I don't plan to take it underwater, I just need a camera with decent resolution, fr, and recording quality. I do plan to use external audio equipment, and potentially an external monitor
>>
>>59794471
Idk much about camcorders, but the GoPro is pretty much unbeatable, in terms of (mostly useless) accessories, outside of getting a higher end DSLR
>>
>>59794498
The regular Yi cam with the high bitrate config beats it in terms of value
>>
>>59794471
Olfi 1.5 nigga

fucking tiny, up to 24fps @ 4k, costs half as much, and records just as good
>>
Just bought a non-4k Yi a few days ago. Seems to be good for the cost.
>>
>>59794471
http://www.diyphotography.net/diyp-reviews-yi-4k-action-camera-yi-4k-vs-gopro-hero4-black-edition/

Yi schools it in most categories not to mention the shitty chipsets that the gopro4 series had that overheats in long usage,
>>
>>59794471
i had one but it fell off my car while i was using the suction cup and got ran over and split in 2 by the car behind me
>>
The yi would be fucking perfect if only there were a way to connect an external mic. Fuck me
>>
>>59795594
use duct tape
>>
what is the best 1080p 60fps videocamera to hide in small places?, bonus points for not looking like a camera or being really small, asking for a friend
>>
>>59794471
Are you getting this for action footage / strapping to things?
By saying that you want to use external audio equipment and an external monitor I'm guessing you want to use it like a handheld camera in which case you're retarded and need to restart your search.
>>
>>59796067
Action cams are an ass ton cheaper than equivalent handeld cams for whatever reason.

Like a Canon Vixia costs the same as a Gopro Hero 4 silver, and looks 10x shittier and has no 1440 or 4k support.

Also, this exists now, op
http://promotion.geekbuying.com/promotion/yi_4k_plus
>>
>>59796002
see
>>59795079
>>
>>59796096
Shit nigger that's fucking perfect. I wasn't going to spend that much, but shit that's a deal desu
>>
>>59796115
very nice, a bit out of my budget probably because of the 4k meme but this is what I'm talking about
>>
>>59796276
It's pretty cheap desu senpai. Under 200 I know for sure
>>
>>59796096
Fucking pre-ordered.
USB type C
4k60
External mic
Voice control

Shit I'm hype
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.