[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF IS THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wtf.png (176KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
176KB, 395x578px
>>
>>59786695
Other. Congrats you're officially retarded
>>
>>59786712
>2017
>Not purposely fucking up Google's botnet
>>
uuuuse legaccyyyyy
>>
>>59786695
>not using legacy captcha
>>
>>59786760
>>59786767
The more people that use it, the more likely google is to discontinue it.
>>
>>59786695
Gonna say the obvious here. The data gained from these captchas is used in image recognition software to locate street numbers from google car data. Some is also used for street sign detection in road vehicles.
>>
>>59786802
They won't discontinue it, they will simply push the old inkblots again, making ia virtually impossible to solve
>>
>>59788682
But the captcha already knows what and where the signs are in order to work tho
>>
>>59786695
Don't know I have a pass.
>>
>>59788716
No it doesn't. It guesses, and you confirm.
>>
File: what.png (340KB, 392x570px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
340KB, 392x570px
Got this the other day. Before you say it, I know about legacy captcha.
>>
>>59788758
Just to clarify, there were no images to the right. It was just a standard captcha box.
>>
File: 1403631612489.jpg (136KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403631612489.jpg
136KB, 919x720px
>>59788705
>get inkblot captcha
>finally get it correct after the nth attempt
>"Multiple correct solutions required"
>>
>>59788705
>virtually impossible to solve
I don't understand this meme. Are you people illiterate or something? I used to get inkblots on every post and after the first 5-10 I was easily hitting 95%+ accuracy. The street numbers are nicer, obviously, but even with 95% accuracy, I spent less total time on the inkblots than on the """no captcha""" captcha.
>click, then wait multiple seconds for it to load the pics
>"click until none remain" (with additional multi-second fade-in for every new pic)
>"you must provide multiple responses to continue"
I'd choose the inkblots any day.
>>
Buy a goddamn pass. If you don't have $20 then you have more urgent things to do than shitpost on 4chan, such as finding a job.
>>
File: 1472293031832.png (21KB, 311x273px) Image search: [Google]
1472293031832.png
21KB, 311x273px
>>59788885
You weren't getting the hard inkblots senpai
A lot of them had really close letters that were identical to other letters
For example, two v's that looked like a w, followed by a w
This was the closest example I could find
>>
>>59786695
Just wait until you get the grammar test captcha
>>
>>59789047
>lining tarakos pockets
Found the cuck
>>
>>59789081
Those are exactly the kind of inkblots I was getting, though. There was a "bug" a couple years back where everyone who wasn't using Chrome got inkblots on every v1 captcha, or something like that.

Sometimes you do get one that's completely fucked, like the one on the left there, and you have to guess at it. I'm a bit out of practice, by which I mean I've forgotten the patterns to the words it chooses, but I'd say "iuWhfunc" (the second letter is a bit iffy). The one on the right is "lynCruc", of course.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.